Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is how you troll Riser
(Dec 11 2014, 08:40 PM)Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote: pics of riser sis pls

Alright guys here it is. The long awaited Riser's sister's pictures. There was 2 of them i asked her and she told me to just download it from her facebook account.

Enjoy.   Cool

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Oh shit guys! I'm sorry that's the wrong one. damn i can't believe i made that mistake. that's riser's exes.

Alright here's Riser's sister now. Enjoy

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

._. ._.
[Image: 21103919493_c13c1c093d_o.png]
That smile of RISER's ex Tongue
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(Dec 11 2014, 09:34 PM)KuYa Wrote: Oh shit guys! I'm sorry that's the wrong one. damn i can't believe i made that mistake. that's riser's exes.
Alright here's Riser's sister now. Enjoy
I can't believe kaya did mistake in first two pic of riser sis.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: sig.php?player_id=100&background=10]
Thank you Kuya for revealing my sister(s) r adopted.
Fk off u faggits
(Dec 12 2014, 08:10 PM)Riser Wrote: Thank you Kuya for revealing my sister(s) r adopted.
Fk off u faggits

Why you're welcome Riser. Of course I wouldn't put your sister's real pictures on the internet. I still have some sense of privacy for your sister. I mean for me and your sister.
She's not part of this community therefore i do not have to put up the REAL picture of your REAL sister here. But yes i do have it. (yeah im THAT creepy Rolleyes )

But don't you worry. I wont put your sister's pictures up on the net. She doesn't want me to anyway
Riser in big trouble.. Tongue
(Dec 13 2014, 07:39 AM)painkiller 2 Wrote: Riser in big trouble.. Tongue

I'M the one who's in big trouble. Riser's sister doesn't want to let me go. Been talking about kids... living together..... hell i'm afraid the next thing she'll be talking about is marriage!
I need to be careful
BE CAREFULL BRO .......... Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  
[Image: sig.php?player_id=100&background=10]