Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Phoenix
CDawg #MurilloStrong, post: 113375, member: 18171 Wrote:Also the issue here is not about who can hit what like him, it's the way he's constantly aiming at the Terrorists. ... he's hitting those shots every time, albeit in a very fishy way.
But it isn't every time. There are plenty of missed shots in the video. Also take into account preaim/prefiring; I do that all the time, so the "tracking" doesn't look that suspect to me. I guess what I'm saying is that I think more evidence is needed before a final call is made on this. It's not up to me, of course, that's just my opinion. Aren't there demos from PUG matches? Or does that just record the SourceTV?
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 113377, member: 17690 Wrote:But it isn't every time. There are plenty of missed shots in the video. Also take into account preaim/prefiring; I do that all the time, so the "tracking" doesn't look that suspect to me. I guess what I'm saying is that I think more evidence is needed before a final call is made on this. It's not up to me, of course, that's just my opinion. Aren't there demos from PUG matches? Or does that just record the SourceTV?

Of course there are missed shots, hence why I brought up the Silent Aim. It's a way of making aimbot a bit less detectable by purposely missing shots as if he missed wide left or wide right before locking onto the head. Like you said though, there's not enough evidence for anyone to come to a definite conclusion. Ne7ex's clip on Nuke was not conclusive at all, seeing how the B site kill is relatively easy to pull off. The deathmatch clip is the only one that indicates some sort of fishiness.
Danielle Murillo (May 24, 1996 ~ April 21, 2014)

"Nothing lasts forever, at least we got these memories. & if I ever go away, I'll love you always"

[Image: 1483035_101.png]
There's a thin line between being 1337 and haxing, haha. It's hard to detect hax when the person using them is also a really good player :/.. I admit, I'm no pro at catching hackers... especially when the alleged hacking is subtle. I don't know how Bison figures out when people have transparent mats, lol... it's like magic.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 113379, member: 17690 Wrote:There's a thin line between being 1337 and haxing, haha. It's hard to detect hax when the person using them is also a really good player :/.. I admit, I'm no pro at catching hackers... especially when the alleged hacking is subtle. I don't know how Bison figures out when people have transparent mats, lol... it's like magic.

As a former admin, I've had my fair share of tracking down hackers on a deathmatch server. In this case, I have played with Phoenix before on the mini games server, but that is no real tell. I do know that he is a skilled player. Now it just comes down to finding more concise evidence that he is using some sort of third party program.
Danielle Murillo (May 24, 1996 ~ April 21, 2014)

"Nothing lasts forever, at least we got these memories. & if I ever go away, I'll love you always"

[Image: 1483035_101.png]
After reviewing the thread it seems more than reporting a Hacker. It is going another way. Calling attention of concern moderator to check if this is on right section .Thank you
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

-deleted-
Sorry for the bump.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.