Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSGO Rank up ?! ( Please Help )
Hi there ..
I moved from CSS to CSGO like a month ago
and i can understand the ranking system i guess , read that its Elo System " Chess Ranking System "
Anyway ... i cant get ranked up more than silver 4
My Friends told me that the weapon experienced has something to do with the rank
Its like i play pistols till i have an AWP and then keep holding AWP only
i win like 5 matches in row ... all are the first and i did not ranked up
so Any advice would be helpful
Thanks and hope you answer me
You the only CS Community that i know
Calling for BlackBlood, he'll give you free lessons on how to rank up to Gold Nova Master/Master Guardian I
(Nov 09 2014, 02:35 AM)Riser Wrote: Calling for BlackBlood, he'll give you free lessons on how to rank up to Gold Nova Master/Master Guardian I

Cute because I am dmg Smile. Riser can carry u to any rank you want since he "was" a global elite (using hacks) but if you need a riser playing legit. He can only carry you to ak1 Sad
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
(Nov 09 2014, 10:28 AM)Black Blood Wrote:
(Nov 09 2014, 02:35 AM)Riser Wrote: Calling for BlackBlood, he'll give you free lessons on how to rank up to Gold Nova Master/Master Guardian I

Cute because I am dmg Smile. Riser can carry u to any rank you want since he "was" a global elite (using hacks) but if you need a riser playing legit. He can only carry you to ak1 Sad

u mad?

----

Anyway, George your best bet is to go on /r/GlobalOffensiveTrade and look out for those help threads they always post up every week(I can't remember which day). You can ask any question you want and pros will help you answer them.

Someone was offering to review demos, but I can't remember the link, you could try finding it and asking him if he still does it.
LOL
Thx for both of you
One last question
If i keep AWPing only ... can i rank up if you know ?
I mean do i need to play deferent weapons so i get ranked up ?
If you know it will be helpful
Thx Blood , Riser
Your the best
(Nov 09 2014, 03:40 PM)GeOoOrGe Wrote: LOL
Thx for both of you
One last question
If i keep AWPing only ... can i rank up if you know ?
I mean do i need to play deferent weapons so i get ranked up ?
If you know it will be helpful
Thx Blood , Riser
Your the best

It's all about winning
Here you go GeOoOrGe, win games. Your individual performance doesn't matter.