Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to create a clan??
hi guys, newbie here. i would like to ask, how can I create a clan? do I need certain requirements? and whe on the matter, i would like to ask also, on how to join a clan which has already been created. thank you in advance! hope I'll have great answers Smile
To make a clan you need to have a steam group which is a clan then when it gets a little bigger you can post it here to recruit people and maybe get a sub forum like Night Watch & High Definition Killing. You can join by going to one of the two clan's sub forums, read the guidelines, make sure that you meet all the requirements, and post your app in a new thread with the format.
And make sure you choose the RIGHT clan to join if youre joining. That depends on your preferences.
(Dec 11 2014, 10:47 PM)SCLN Wrote: hi guys, newbie here. i would like to ask, how can I create a clan? do I need certain requirements? and whe on the matter, i would like to ask also, on how to join a clan which has already been created. thank you in advance! hope I'll have great answers Smile
Hi newbie ,EASIEST WAY
If you wanna clan, simple just download ultimate name changer add in your own clan in it and save it. You will find in the game option-multiplayer-advanced- here you find clan option it will show you your clan which you already saved in ultimate name changer select it and you will have clan.
EnjoY, Smile OUR FRIEND
[Image: sig.php?player_id=100&background=10]
(Dec 12 2014, 01:21 AM)RJU Wrote: To make a clan you need to have a steam group which is a clan then when it gets a little bigger you can post it here to recruit people and maybe get a sub forum like Night Watch & High Definition Killing. You can join by going to one of the two clan's sub forums, read the guidelines, make sure that you meet all the requirements, and post your app in a new thread with the format.

hi good sir, so i don't need to have a steam account in order to join a clan, right? but if I/m going to create one, i need a steam account?
(Dec 12 2014, 03:22 PM)fraz Wrote:
(Dec 11 2014, 10:47 PM)SCLN Wrote: hi guys, newbie here. i would like to ask, how can I create a clan? do I need certain requirements? and whe on the matter, i would like to ask also, on how to join a clan which has already been created. thank you in advance! hope I'll have great answers Smile
Hi newbie ,EASIEST WAY
If you wanna clan, simple just download ultimate name changer add in your own clan in it and save it. You will find in the game option-multiplayer-advanced- here you find clan option it will show you your clan which you already saved in ultimate name changer select it and you will have clan.
EnjoY, Smile OUR FRIEND

hello there good sir, where can I find that ultimate name changer, should I download it first? BTW i don't have a steam account. I'm sorry for being a noob at this, i just don't have any idea Sad do you have a list of steps, good sir? in which I could just follow?
(Dec 18 2014, 02:36 AM)SCLN Wrote:
(Dec 12 2014, 01:21 AM)RJU Wrote: To make a clan you need to have a steam group which is a clan then when it gets a little bigger you can post it here to recruit people and maybe get a sub forum like Night Watch & High Definition Killing. You can join by going to one of the two clan's sub forums, read the guidelines, make sure that you meet all the requirements, and post your app in a new thread with the format.

hi good sir, so i don't need to have a steam account in order to join a clan, right? but if I/m going to create one, i need a steam account?
Yes, you create a group page through Steam. Steam is free and anyone can download though so I recommend you download it. Smile
Newbie wrote:
hello there good sir, where can I find that ultimate name changer, should I download it first? BTW i don't have a steam account. I'm sorry for being a noob at this, i just don't have any idea Sad do you have a list of steps, good sir? in which I could just follow?
[/quote]

oooo sorry bro, Easy bro, Angel first download ultimate name changer from the internet and paste it on your Main game directory,
2 step: add any word in it i mean in ultimate name changer program, you can also add TM or revolution or other kind of tag in it.
3 step: easy you start game go in option-multiplayer-advanced-clan tag, in which you will find your created clan in ultimate changer.......
[Image: sig.php?player_id=100&background=10]