Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Being Friendly.....
You are an idiot! entered the server with a different nickname to capture an image lying just so I was banned! coward!
This is the image that is -body- with another nick and offends the Brazilian

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

another name ? is just my really name.. :l . Somene is Mad ?
[Image: 1894265_101.png]
Ohh really ? then you end up agreeing that said offenses on the server during the match. It should be banned for this and for lying about me too.
If he had time to take two screenshots hovering over both your name without the zombie moving or the human even attempting to shoot the zombie right next to him but instead shooting the one that's not even on the same plateform I really doubt you guys weren't playing friendlies. If a senior or root admin disagrees with my decision they can overturn it but I'm not unbanning you guys espiecally since the human has been banned for friendlies before.
Yo this is dirty . The first time you saw me and since then I had stopped. The problem is that the -body- acted maliciously to me. What if I edit the photo in photoshop and put his name? would you believe ? really ? we face it, you 're better than that ... if he even posted VIDEO showing such an attitude , I understand your action without question as the last time I was banned.
I am here questioning the veracity of the image because I really was not friendly ! If I had committed such an act would not waste my time typing these words in the forum.
Do not over react. Images are authentic and clearly shows that u were friendlies with the human. Ban remain intact.

NB: Special warning to BODY, Next time do not react on other's community. U will be punished if u are found to be commenting badly towards a community in future.

[RESOLVED]
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

Its ok Kong but put yourself in my position . 1) You was offine , 2) they are broking my cade ,3) Ghosting , 4) Votebanning for no reason ( i dominate the maps when they are playing zzz) . and 5) offending me . 6) I told Riser and he told me to use @something and Some admin online will participate BUT any admin come... so i was REALLY MAD and if you win every round while those idiots do spam on the mic and they come and Broke cade you would be angry ?. i have more pictures of votebaning for no reason , some picture of a guy shoting my cade and Offending
[Image: 1894265_101.png]
(Dec 18 2014, 05:16 PM)- body- Wrote: Its ok Kong but put yourself in my position . 1) You was offine , 2) they are broking my cade ,3) Ghosting , 4) Votebanning for no reason ( i dominate the maps when they are playing zzz) . and 5) offending me . 6) I told Riser and he told me to use @something and Some admin online will participate BUT any admin come...  so i was REALLY MAD and if you win every round while those idiots do spam on the mic and they come and Broke cade you would be angry ?. i have more pictures of votebaning for no reason , some picture of a guy shoting my cade and Offending

if they break the rules doesnt mean that u break the rules too. Am i right? You suppose to call an admin @message (team chat) or report it to forum, instead of being like one of them. Rage is obvious but not in position that you being racist towards a whole community. So kindly report at forum if no admin were online at the moment, then we will take action. thnx
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]