Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alpha & Omega updated source
Updated to 100025.

So I was selling my old games on Amazon when I realized I had to verify some game CD keys to ensure they have not mysteriously been banned, voided, ect. Rather than install the clients and go through the excessive updates I figured I would just download my old bot and verify them that way.

After downloading the A & O source I quickly realized the version you have is 100018, which is an older release without warden/lockdown support. Luckily Matt had a newer version, 100025. Unfortunately he didn't have the latest 027, although you do the change log is of an older version. That being said I do not know the differences between 025 and 027.

The only changes I have made from the original are...
-- I commented out the update check since that is obviously no longer needed.
-- Modified the form_resize sub to work appropriately with windows vista/7. (If someone has the 027 source you should be able to replace the whole sub if you wish).
-- Made it so CDkeys can contain dashes in them.
The source pack might have a few files older source packs did not such as the checkrevision / bncsutil dlls. I have included these so the bot can 'run out of the box' with cdkey / account entries.

I'm not sure how long files are valid on this free upload site so get it fast! There is no compile in the zip, just the source and a newer guide - read me.txt file.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5xu96f9940kvvh0

Yes this is REALLY Ben, no don't get any ideas, not happening. As I said I just wanted to verify my keys before I sold something to someone Smile

PS: I like this how the forums are setup, the tabs are pretty nifty.
[Image: 104982_101.png]
Introduction section? really?
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
I'm so glad this was put in the introductions section! otherwise i would have never found it!!!
but it is on the wrong section Big Grin
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ