Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin Application- .Jj/.kevlar
Name: Jimmy (aka .Jj and .Kevlar)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78063900
Timezone: PST, USA (GMT-8)
Availability: Every weekends all day long, sometimes as early as 7am to as late as 10pm. Occasionally play on weekdays but time varies.
Tell us something about yourself: I like to relax and just laugh and joke around and have fun. I eat a shit ton of food and work out at gyms. I am mixed and have traveled around the world quite a bit. I listen to all kinds/genre of music. Anything else you would like to know just pm me, and ya that's all for now.
Reason For Admin Application: I have been playing on the server for a quite a long time now, and occasionally there are people who either do not know how to play and delay the game unintentionally which kills the server or that there are disrespectful players/ mic spammers who need to be removed from the server at times. I know a few admins but they hardly play on the server anymore, therefore I am applying for an admin position.
IN-EVALUATION
DENIED

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff. Feel free to re-apply later on in the future (approx. 2 weeks).

-CLOSED-