Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Appeal Ban
Hi there,

Didn't left the pug, was in the server. Please check.

Total of 2 guys left.

@PPGADMIN please check properly before banning.
(Feb 19 2015, 04:06 PM)Noctilux Wrote: Hi there,

Didn't left the pug, was in the server. Please check.

Total of 2 guys left.

@PPGADMIN please check properly before banning.

Note to self, if this admin is playing the server. You better not be playing with him.
What's your IGN? I had to check the 3 people who left and trigged the map change manually because the server's demo download function is down. Recently, there has been too many abusing of the "3 people leaving mechanism to change map" when player(s) who have a high KD leave to lock in a high RWS and a free win.

Having said that, I'll be happy to double check if I made a mistake. Also please read http://war-lords.net/showthread.php?tid=838 before posting to expedite the appeal process. Leaving information just delays things.
(Feb 19 2015, 05:46 PM)ChanChunSing Wrote: What's your IGN? I had to check the 3 people who left and trigged the map change manually because the server's demo download function is down. Recently, there has been too many abusing of the "3 people leaving mechanism to change map" when player(s) who have a high KD leave to lock in a high RWS and a free win.
Having said that, I'll be happy to double check if I made a mistake. Also please read http://war-lords.net/showthread.php?tid=838 before posting to expedite the appeal process. Leaving information just delays things.
Sorry there was no intention of me leaving that or in fact i didnt leave the game at all and I was in the game. I accidentally pressed to change to spec which triggered the mechanism. I wanted to join back but it was too late Sad
My IGN is Sum Fink Wong Big Grin
You may be still in the server but typing .spec means that you have left the PUG, which every player has been forewarned that they would be banned if they enter a live PUG and leave without a sub. As the third person to do so, you trigged the map change.

The server's demo download feature is still down. But what I used to determine the 3 people who triggered the map change are these: A screenshot once the map change occured (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/smokin/m...d.jpg.html) and the PUG log (http://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/22024/log)

If the CT side at the start of Round 9 started with 5 players and ended with 3, it means that Leez and You left the live PUG without a SUB. For the T side it was tricker, Guardian and Turbo V managed to find subs, which means that H1tzY was the one who had left the live PUG.

Until the root admin finds a long term solution to people who abuse/exploit this feature to lock in a "free win" and/or a high RWS, admins have to deal with the culprits manually.
(Feb 20 2015, 02:20 AM)ChanChunSing Wrote: You may be still in the server but typing .spec means that you have left the PUG, which every player has been forewarned that they would be banned if they enter a live PUG and leave without a sub. As the third person to do so, you trigged the map change.

The server's demo download feature is still down. But what I used to determine the 3 people who triggered the map change are these: A screenshot once the map change occured (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/smokin/m...d.jpg.html) and the PUG log (http://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/22024/log)

If the CT side at the start of Round 9 started with 5 players and ended with 3, it means that Leez and You left the live PUG without a SUB. For the T side it was tricker, Guardian and Turbo V managed to find subs, which means that H1tzY was the one who had left the live PUG.

Until the root admin finds a long term solution to people who abuse/exploit this feature to lock in a "free win" and/or a high RWS, admins have to deal with the culprits manually.

I didnt type .spec FYI nor did i change to spec on deliberate.

Sadly, admin is too stern to close an eye.

Anw I don't give a damn about RWS, or free win. If you are good, you will have a high RWS naturally.
I've been playing this PUG way long before you even became admin. Was a 15 RWS. (Joke)
But then again I don't care about RWS. LOL.
I gave up appealing.

-CLOSED-
(Root admin help me close this, Thank you!)
(Feb 20 2015, 01:02 AM)Noctilux Wrote: I accidentally pressed to change to spec which triggered the mechanism.
You can't call typing "4 letters" as an accident.
(Feb 20 2015, 02:49 AM)Noctilux Wrote: I didnt type .spec FYI nor did i change to spec on deliberate.
Now you change the STATEMENT u made earlier "accidentally pressed" to "didnt type" which literally means u are trying to make a false accusation on an admin. From the sentence itself, the word "NOR" proves that u r lying.
As for root admins informaton: There are currently alot of players abusing 3 spec restart mechanism at Wl csgo asian servers. They leave when THEY CAN'T WIN or CAN'T KILL (even with higher RWS), THEY LEAVE WHEN THE MAP IS NOT ON THEIR FAVOURABLE SIDE. This is ruining the servers and rest of the players. PLEASE check the demos. WE REALLY NEED A STRICT RULE ON THIS MATTER
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(Feb 20 2015, 01:02 AM)Noctilux Wrote: I accidentally pressed to change to spec which triggered the mechanism. I wanted to join back but it was too late Sad
(Feb 20 2015, 02:49 AM)Noctilux Wrote: I didnt type .spec FYI nor did i change to spec on deliberate.
Sadly, admin is too stern to close an eye.
Anw I don't give a damn about RWS, or free win. If you are good, you will have a high RWS naturally.  
I've been playing this PUG way long before you even became admin. Was a 15 RWS.  (Joke)
But then again I don't care about RWS. LOL.
I gave up appealing.
-CLOSED-
(Root admin help me close this, Thank you!)
You have serious integrity issues. Both your statements contradict each other. So did you or did you not spectate? Actually it doesnt matter what you said because the screenshot proves that you DID move from a live PUG to spectator. In your previous ban appeal (http://war-lords.net/showthread.php?tid=14948) you also did not truthfully tell the whole story. A root admin will address this issue.
Haha sorry admins, I'm not so stupid. I know what I am talking and I know what is going on. Can I laugh a little? LOL

Admins, don't tell me u guys do not know there are buttons to press other then typing .spec for wL Pug to join spec.
I accidentally press to join spec. Believe or not
I have never type a .spec.

"I didnt type .spec FYI nor did i change to spec on deliberate."

So can I answer this back to you? didnt not type .spec nor did I change to spec on deliberate.
U can refer back to the chat log and see that I didn't even type .spec or even a .

"They leave when THEY CAN'T WIN or CAN'T KILL (even with higher RWS), THEY LEAVE WHEN THE MAP IS NOT ON THEIR FAVOURABLE SIDE."

Sorry I was performing quite well on that match.
OK let's end here. Dnt let it happen in future. Learn from ur mistake. Enjoy the game.

[RESOLVED]
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]