Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  unban appeal
NAME: abhineet delete css ull getlife
Steam id:STEAM_0:0:42639986
I was banned for 3 days for keeping this name by admin Jambolaya. He had banned for 3 times for provocative names but now this is something else. banned me for 3 days for some keepin this name. Now jambolaya why do u support abhineet baiting other players? U are fast to ban players as soon as u gave ur warning before I could change name. Why don't u ask other players also about abhineet or at least warn him not to bait other team players or camp like a chicken. The guy is the worst camper..one of the valid reasons he has this much haters..This ban for this name is really silly , should have alteast given time to change name after warning...

To top it all now my cousins account is also banned for logging in from my computer
Name: Zara pls unignore me
steam id:STEAM_0:0:103115708
                      Pls unban this account. Was banned simply for loggin in from my computer. Gotta return this account. Pls reply to this
Whether I support baiting or not is not the issue. I have watched you on numerous occasions enter the server and immediately harass Abhineet. I asked you and 7th sense and another player to kindly change names to something else to stop the harassment. Those other two did so, yet you did not. I gave you two rounds to do so. This is not the first time you have done this and I would think you'd have learned from the prior bans to quit. The ban length is 3 days due to the progressive nature of your number of bans. Regarding the other account, according to chat logs, you logged on to play with another account to circumvent your last ban. That is a no no. So you tried to do it again this time. I recommend that other account's ban to be held in place also. Maybe when you come back from your break, you'll realize that people come on here to play as a release. When you continually badger and harass, it takes away from that casual gaming experience.
(Feb 24 2015, 10:08 AM)JumbOlaya Wrote: Whether I support baiting or not is not the issue. I have watched you on numerous occasions enter the server and immediately harass Abhineet. I asked you and 7th sense and another player to kindly change names to something else to stop the harassment. Those other two did so, yet you did not. I gave you two rounds to do so. This is not the first time you have done this and I would think you'd have learned from the prior bans to quit. The ban length is 3 days due to the progressive nature of your number of bans. Regarding the other account, according to chat logs, you logged on to play with another account to circumvent your last ban. That is a no no. So you tried to do it again this time. I recommend that other account's ban to be held in place also. Maybe when you come back from your break, you'll realize that people come on here to play as a release. When you continually badger and harass, it takes away from that casual gaming experience.
Well, Really I got the warning at the starting of a round, thought Ill change after the round finishes. Before I knew I was banned, I even got a msg from 7th telling me to change name but I was banned already and how is the ban on the other account a "NO NO"!? that's my cousins account. is it really fair to ban coz he lent me his account for time being .. I get wat u r saying but its not like I take away the casual experience.. How many guys have complained against me for misconduct? and whom else have I harassed other than this guy? I ve  seen him play 24/7 with bots he is not a casual gamer.How many guys hate his gameplay that takes our casual gaming experience after a long day. U have seen him play, he does ignore the game objective(camps for points etc) Pls ask the players about abhineet ull atleast see my point for once and why I felt 3days and ban on other account unfair. Many admins have joined the game but none of then felt this as harrassin expect u only u have ever banned me stating this reason, its natural to feel that u support him and his gameplay. I accept the ban but couldn't u atleast reduce the time for that?
" Idea I guess ill have to start baiting and campin and team stacking(guess u weren't there when he stacks to other team which he does often when Leonhard is in. Why is that u never take any action about that I wonder Confused ) as admins don't care abt that anymore"
The other account got banned too because you tried to gain entry to the servers after you were banned. Why do you think it's okay for you to sneak in after you were already banned? We have this saying, your account your responsibility. In this case it applies to him as well. He trusted his account to you, which in hindsight was a foolish thing to do because you abused it.

When you rile up the masses and try to get them to gang up on one individual, it's just a bullying tactic. I can't speak for the other admins nor do I need to. They have their own reasoning. However I asked you the other times to stop, then you were kicked, then banned. You come back, repeat the same shit and was banned again. The other two bans should have served notice to you to stop that harassment. I'll reduce it to 2 days. Come back then. The other account will remain banned as well for that duration (unless a root admin decides otherwise)

FYI - admins do care about stacking. I had no problem issuing a ban to Leonhardt for evading the auto team balance and restacking.
(Feb 24 2015, 11:49 AM)JumbOlaya Wrote: The other account got banned too because you tried to gain entry to the servers after you were banned. Why do you think it's okay for you to sneak in after you were already banned? We have this saying, your account your responsibility. In this case it applies to him as well. He trusted his account to you, which in hindsight was a foolish thing to do because you abused it.  

When you rile up the masses and try to get them to gang up on one individual, it's just a bullying tactic. I can't speak for the other admins nor do I need to. They have their own reasoning. However I asked you the other times to stop, then you were kicked, then banned. You come back, repeat the same shit and was banned again. The other two bans should have served notice to you to stop that harassment.  I'll reduce it to 2 days. Come back then. The other account will remain banned as well for that duration (unless a root admin decides otherwise)

FYI - admins do care about stacking. I had no problem issuing a ban to Leonhardt for evading the auto team balance and restacking.
I accept the ban. I came out as the bad guy here.I wont change names again but I don't accept u warning abhineet about stacking and no point arguing with u abt that now. . ive literally seen abhineet change to winning teams a 1000times (when Leonhard is in he goes to his team more than anyone) but the guy was banned only 3 times I guess. If abhineet switches to winning team after getting asskicked in 1 team(am sure he will do that again) while u are in the game Dodgy.ill be reporting him and u aswell for not noticing it (or) abusing ur powers dot
You are known to harass players for no reason, causing them to escalate the situation.

I don't see the ban getting removed, take a minute to re-read the rules:
http://servers.war-lords.net/motd
(Feb 24 2015, 12:41 PM)Riser Wrote: You are known to harass players for no reason, causing them to escalate the situation.

I don't see the ban getting removed, take a minute to re-read the rules:
http://servers.war-lords.net/motd

Well Riser u have misunderstood, I do harass players who :•Ignoring game objectives (e.g., not trying to win ) from the rules u mentioned and not for no reason. The guy with name "Siren of the Sea" provoked me the other days that's the reason I started harassing him. That guy was simply provoking everyone. U beat him and I started using ur name for harassing. Pls don't judge without evidence. Guess I should be like a bot not caring about others breaking rules. Undecided
If one jumps off a cliff, you don't follow him and do it too.

If someone breaks a rule, you don't break one too. Report it and it will be dealt with

-CLOSED-