Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is up everyone? My name is kyonpyon (Stephen) and I have been playing on wL servers almost every day since September of 2014. I have playing CS since 1.3. Man, that makes me feel old. I used to have a bunch of friends play in cal back in the day. I took a break for a long while (I think 1.6 was when I had stopped). I have started back up though because for as long as I can remember this game has always been the most fun for me to play. Sometimes I feel as if it has me by the balls lol. But with the release of Source and then GO, I was itching to get back into it. I got back into it regularly beginning last year sometime. I am glad that I found a great community like this. Personally I am trying to get back to my previous skill level back in high school which is going to take a lot longer than I imagined.

I also play Star Trek Online because I am a huge Trekkie.
It is great to be here and part of this community as a Night Watch member. Thanks guys and here's to headshotting some of you in the near future. =)
Peace
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello, and keep active on forums and ingame. Smile
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
hello and welcome
Welcome to the forums.
Hello my fellow Watcher. Be careful of Riser.

DAMN that rhymed!
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
Welcome to the forums.Hope to play with you in the near future.
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
(Mar 17 2015, 12:43 PM)KuYa Wrote: Hello my fellow Watcher. Be careful of Riser.

DAMN that rhymed!

I am not scared lol.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me here. Cheers!
[Image: giphy.gif]
WELCOME DUDE ... i HOPE Y ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5nFnRGWdHTeWcgQ2otJm...IrqhHAlj34]