Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excellent site! Great work! Cheers!
Seizure Wrote:I was more active on the old site. Canister knows me. all that matters. I never seen you...

I was here in the old war-lords too. as ghost21. what was your old username? or was it the same? cause i really really never seem you.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
omg when cani gives me moderator i wear im gonna delete this but in the mean time im agentsix1 lol u might no me lol o and i am getting mod of the downloads thats about it
knightrider Wrote:
Seizure Wrote:I was more active on the old site. Canister knows me. all that matters. I never seen you...

I was here in the old war-lords too. as ghost21. what was your old username? or was it the same? cause i really really never seem you.

I believe you said the same thing a few post up. no need to repeat yourself, pretty much made it clear to each other we dont know or seen each other. Smile
[Image: 2yywcpd.jpg]
I think you left when war-lords was getting good Big Grin and was this your same username?

cause you really look like a stranger o.o out of no where. but eh don't care who are you anywaysss.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
Was here when canister first made warlords....
i as here when cani first made the first warlords was pretty good back then well i gess it still is i gess lol
Use to have pages of downloads, Its still good, Just its been alot better
yeah its pretty dead but hopefully it will garner a little more visitors Big Grin
i really like the layout of the site and the very user friendly way it goes about things
keep up the good work  ;D