Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSGO MM High Ping
Its been a long time since ive been on here so i dont know if i can post a problem that doesnt have anything to do with wL so sorry in advance if i do. I got a problem with Official CSGO servers. The problem is i dont connect to servers that i should be connecting to, my ping is always around 50 no matter what and im on east coast. It used to be random around 20-30-40 but now it is always around 50. My questions are why is it that csgo MM not connecting me to servers close to me? what could have caused this and how do i fix it?
type "status" at console when u are connected to a mm server and see if the server is close to u. if yes and ping is still high then usual, better contact ur ISP. But as far as connecting to server of ur choice depends on availability of server and players at the moment.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(Mar 21 2015, 11:32 PM)KINGKONG Wrote: type "status" at console when u are connected to a mm server and see if the server is close to u. if yes and ping is still high then usual, better contact ur ISP. But as far as connecting to server of ur choice depends on availability of server and players at the moment.
All it says is that it is a eastcoast server, but the problem is i havent connected to a server close to me for 2 months thats what is bothering me something somewhere went wrong and now it wont connect me to servers i can perform well on, it seems like everything happends a second ago and i am seeing it a second later.
bro just send hem some photo for more explain

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: 2012220_101.png]
(Mar 22 2015, 12:21 AM)#RoBsEr Wrote: bro just send hem some photo for more explain

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: 2012220_101.png]
What photos? lol
(Mar 22 2015, 12:07 AM)MMgHam Wrote:
(Mar 21 2015, 11:32 PM)KINGKONG Wrote: type "status" at console when u are connected to a mm server and see if the server is close to u. if yes and ping is still high then usual, better contact ur ISP. But as far as connecting to server of ur choice depends on availability of server and players at the moment.
All it says is that it is a eastcoast server, but the problem is i havent connected to a server close to me for 2 months thats what is bothering me something somewhere went wrong and now it wont connect me to servers i can perform well on, it seems like everything happends a second ago and i am seeing it a second later.
u live in east cost and the server ,u are connected, is also in east cost... which part of it is not close enough? or u mean ping is higher than usual though u are connected in east cost server? In that case, as i had mentioned earlier, i would suggest u to contact ur ISP to find out ur ping issues.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(Mar 22 2015, 02:44 AM)KINGKONG Wrote:
(Mar 22 2015, 12:07 AM)MMgHam Wrote:
u live in east cost and the server ,u are connected, is also in east cost... which part of it is not close enough? or u mean ping is higher than usual though u are connected in east cost server? In that case, as i had mentioned earlier, i would suggest u to contact ur ISP to find out ur ping issues.
I am connected to an east coast server yes but my ping is higher. Normally it would be 20-30 or even 40-50 sometimes but now its always around 50 and wont go higher or lower.. Contacted Isp ping is excellent, did a speedtest nothing wrong there either. Only on valve servers my ping is higher, esea,cevo community servers ping is perfectly normal.I reinstalled everything, steam,csgo, cleaned reg,ran antivirus scans,malware scans, resetted router and modem, tried wired connection but no change in ping. Steam support wont respond to my dam ticket either, hopeless.
Reduce your ping limit in settings->game settings->max acceptable ping
(Mar 22 2015, 03:29 AM)Riser Wrote: Reduce your ping limit in settings->game settings->max acceptable ping
Already tried it didnt help. Whats bothering me is that everybody else is fine but its just me this is happening to. So my guess is there nothing wrong with the servers and there is nothing wrong with my internet it maybe a 3rd party problem or something.
Thanks for replying guys, i cant find help anywhere else and barely anybody responding on steam forums.