Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Herro [Approved]
-Hamaerox [Ashley(:]
-STEAM_0:0:18936076
-Wicked
-war-Lords, WL admin, #believe .
-Why night watch? I always liked the way the tag looked; Gernerally, night watch players are good or at least decent and I believe I fit into that category.
-I am a casual CSS player who always plays many other games. I do have a mic, but I don't use it hardly ever.
Good luck. =)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thnks kyon Smile
hey! Hope you get into Night Watch! We need friendly and active members. And I wanna see your name with that sexy tag in game!
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
Hia Ashley Smile Your application is under evaluation, goodluck.

Can you please link your forums account to your Steam page? http://war-lords.net/usercp.php?action=steam
Also, there will be a portion of the evaluation that involves using your mic. Talk soon.

-Wicked
(Apr 10 2015, 05:03 AM)Wicked Wrote: Hia Ashley Smile Your application is under evaluation, goodluck.

Can you please link your forums account to your Steam page? http://war-lords.net/usercp.php?action=steam

My account is linked.... >.> Has been for years
Just a thing I put in everyone's app. I know you have been lmao.
(Apr 04 2015, 04:02 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: Hamaerox [Ashley(:], welcome to Night Watch. Be sure to read the rules of a Night Watch member. Great to have you in Night Watch and I'll catch you in game!

Please add me on Friends list if we are not already?

-Hamaerox [Ashley(:]
-STEAM_0:0:18936076
-Wicked
-war-Lords, WL admin, #believe .
-Why night watch? I always liked the way the tag looked; Gernerally, night watch players are good or at least decent and I believe I fit into that category.
-I am a casual CSS player who always plays many other games. I do have a mic, but I don't use it hardly ever.
Welcome to the 141. Best handpicked warriors on the planet.....

Oh wait we're Night Watch.
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao