Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Jakes Admin App
Name: Jake The Great

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:32980571

Timezone: pst

Availability: all the time besides school whitch is from 8 to 3 pst time

Tell us something about yourself: Well this is a funny as fuck stormy for u so we were sitting in class every thing was normal and all the sudden we heard a noise *SMACK*.........*SMACK*........*SMACK* and we all turned around like 5 or so and guss what we saw..... A kid jerking it in class he had his dick out and everything everyone was like EWWWW and the teacher said GOTO THE OFFICE JACOB NOWWW and he went put his dick back into his pants and he got a 1 day suspension it was so funny cause it was really awkward after he left everyone was DYING

Reason For Admin Application: Tell us the reason you want to be an admin. Well i want to be a admin because ive been on the server for a couple of months saw some OBV hackers flat out oby head shot ever single kill and went flawless through the match and NO admin was on so i could not do a thing about it and i want to become admin so if there is no admins on i could do something about it i have a SHIT ton of expierience of beeing admin ive ran 3 of my own servers been admin on 3 MAJOR servers and admin/mod on 10 other 10-12 player servers so im really expeierienced at being admin and it would be awesome that i could stop a hacker and make this community better for everyone and make it safe to play on and let no one disrepscet others and it been safe for all ages to play on Wink
Link your Steam account to your forum account:
http://war-lords.net/usercp.php?action=steam
You have already linked your Steam account to your forum account.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32980571

It says i already have
IN-EVALUATION
DENIED
Reason?
*SPEC* Brawl Bashin’ Bison : im a fucking fag
*SPEC* Brawl Bashin’ Bison : IM A FUCKING FAGGOT
*SPEC* Brawl Bashin’ Bison : im a fucking fag
*SPEC* Brawl Bashin’ Bison : my lungs will fill and then deflate
*SPEC* Brawl Bashin’ Bison : they fill with fire
guly killed Hayko with awp.
*SPEC* Brawl Bashin’ Bison : exhale desire
*SPEC* Brawl Bashin’ Bison : ur a fag
*SPEC* Brawl Bashin’ Bison : ^^^
*SPEC* Brawl Bashin’ Bison : i dont have a vag
*SPEC* Brawl Bashin’ Bison : nor a dick
*SPEC* Brawl Bashin’ Bison : idk what i am
*SPEC* Brawl Bashin' Bison : All i know is...Im a fucking fag
(Apr 03 2015, 08:35 AM)Jake The Great Wrote: Reason?

You're VAC banned. This is reason enough to be denied.
There were many reasons for your application being denied. I will not list them all. 
Guess he didn't take his rejection lightly..
http://servers.war-lords.net/bans/43927

riperinos