Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team LiZeR Recruitment and Information.
Information
Team LiZeR Recruitment
=====================================================================================
Information
Alright, so I will sum this thread up nice and clean.
Team LiZeR is a newly developed team that is mainly for Counter-Strike and it's counterparts. Our priorities are mainly in Global Offensive though. And I am looking for elite players to join my team and fight against other teams accurately and strategically. LiZeR was developed on the fourth of April, 2015. Founded by Hilner, a co-cevo player. In which I will be returning to CEVO, and I plan to take my team with me. So if you feel like going that far, feel free to add me.

My Steam Profile: Click Me!
=====================================================================================
Recruitment Format
As for the application process, there will also be held auditions at certain times of the week. Please understand the the time zones may be a little bit of a problem. So we will stick to Pacific Standard Time.
Here is the format:
Quote:- Name:
- Past Experiences:
- When do you think you can audition? (Please select one by typing "YES" next to the desired time, and day. You can select more than one.)
- 4:30-5:00 PM PST
- 5:30-6:00 PM PST
- 6:30-7:00 PM PST
- 7:30-8:00 PM PST
- 8:30-9:00 PM PST
(If you must, please put in a custom time here):|x:xx-x:xx PM PST|
=====================
- Monday
- Tuesday
- Wednesday
- Thursday
- Friday
- Saturday
- Sunday

Useful Information
Here is some other useful information.
- The IGL is me most of the time. We already have a few members that are elitist in Counter-Strike. Some of which are the Entry Fraggers in each game. The support member will be in line behind the Entry Fragger tossing HE Explosives and Flashbangs. (If needed, they will also throw smokes in a designated area called by the IGL.) When you get in, you will be taught Grenade Trajectories, Strategy Calls, Spray Patterns, Spray Control, and other necessities like those.

- The name of the clan is obviously "Team LiZeR" and along with it, is the clan tag "-=LiZeR=-". When we are in competitive matches, it is mandatory that you wear this tag. It is to show that all of us are experienced and cooperative. If you do not wear the tag, you will be given a warning. There are 3 warnings total, just like it is in baseball. 3 Warnings and you are out.

- Don't be alarmed, but we also do matches on Counter-Strike: Source/Counter-Strike. Our primary is Global Offensive but we will accept matches against teams in CSS and CS. So, you will be taught everything you need to know through practice. Practice Sessions will be scheduled according to our teams "spare" time. As in, they will not always be the same. Lastly, let me also point out there will be 2 practice sessions a week. Each session will last from 30 minutes to 1 hour. Depending on what will be taught and the scrimmage.
Contact Us
Other details can be PMed directly to me. If I am not on, feel free to contact one of my members for more information.

Current Members:
(AWPer) GoddessGoddess' Profile
(Lurk) KaitoKaito's Profile

~ Congratulations! You just wasted 30 seconds of your life reading this! And now you continue reading and started wasting about 50 seconds of your life!