Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Minigames Admin
Well, after the DDos a lot of people left minigames, including admins. There's a lot of rule breakers on there and not a lot of disipline. So why not apply right?

Name: Jared
Steam ID: :0:055555767
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Availability: Anytime after school (3pm - 10pm)
Tell us something about yourself: I've played on War-lords for close to 3 years, and enjoy it a lot.
Reason For Admin Application: I feel like i've matured a lot since I started playing, and the minigames server needs more admins as we currently have 1 or 2 that regularly play.
i told Toomgreen for help the mg server, he want do it but he need talk with Riser :p .
[Image: 1894265_101.png]
Good look bruh
[Image: 1894265_101.png]
IN-EVALUATION

Please be patient while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for admin candidacy.(:
(Apr 18 2015, 06:10 PM)Deputy Wrote: Well, after the DDos a lot of people left minigames, including admins. There's a lot of rule breakers on there and not a lot of disipline. So why not apply right?

Name: Jared
Steam ID: :0:055555767
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Availability: Anytime after school (3pm - 10pm)
Tell us something about yourself: I've played on War-lords for close to 3 years, and enjoy it a lot.
Reason For Admin Application: I feel like i've matured a lot since I started playing, and the minigames server needs more admins as we currently have 1 or 2 that regularly play.

DENIED

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff. Feel free to re-apply later on in the future, and we hope you enjoy playing on our servers!

Remember: If you see any rule breakers on our servers, please report them in the Player Report section of this forum!

-CLOSED-