Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  A rude guy
Thnx very much Admin!! Does he belong in the staff members? Can he ban me or sth? Do I have to be worried?
(Apr 08 2015, 12:56 PM)Aneom Wrote: Hello I am Aneom, I have been playing for a while on you servers(especialy the Css Minigame Server and the Crackhouse deathmatch) and today a guy called <illa was playing on the Crackhouse server and he was calling ALL of us Trashes(he also sweared me) it was prety anoying to hear all the time this guy spaming on the chat "you are all Trashes". He has a great score I know this but eventhogh he must understand to be respectful to other players. Thats what I think. I would realy apreciate it if you could talk to this guy maybye or something. I enjoy your servers! Thank you for reading.

Aneom, I play in the crackhouse server all the time and have not seen you in there even once... Also, I find it weird that you hear <illa spamming anything on chat as he does not use a mic, he uses his keyboard to communicate. How do I know this? I play with this player frequently.

As for a player "trash talking", that is allowed on our servers. If you viewed the WL rules at: http://servers.war-lords.net/motd you would see that we don't like name calling or excessive profanity; however, "trash talking" is a part of this game and you will find it every community and that's not something we regulate(Generally). With that being said, I have gone ahead and spoken with <illa directly and given him a formal warning to dial it back a notch, less there be consequences, and the player has agreed. If this problem persists, I will take action and not hesitate.

Thanks for the report.

RESOLVED.