Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Asia Admin App
Name: silly aka Breadman ♥
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19217731
Timezone: UTC+8:00
Availability: 9:00 a.m to 9:30 p.m and If school starts 5:00 to 8:30 pm
Tell us something about yourself: Been gaming since 2006 (yes that early)
CS ZERO 2006-2007
CS:S 2008-Present
I play other games like Gmod, Tf2 and CS:GO.
Reason For Admin Application:
Besides playing in your server all day, I'd like to contribute something for the server. To help newbies, to avoid threats, trolls and etc. I've seen a couple of fights in the server I'm playing on. Basically other people would do is laugh, ride along, or avoid. For me I would stop them because it might lead them to something worse. You guys made an !ignore plugin, others wouldn't know unless you tell them or they would avoid it and keep the fight going on w/o any admin on. That happened.
Being an admin in a particular server is a BIG BIG BIG responsibility and it takes time for a person to earn it. People would Pm you for help . I have experienced being a Head Admin twice, it was tiring for me because people would Pm you every single day if there's trouble. Even though it was tiring for me, it was worth it because it's what I love to do.Unfortunately they had reasons why they shut down the server. Before I got into this community I was in HeLLsGamers Community, some of you might know some you might now. I won't explain the details of the community that much. If you want to be an admin you have to pay $15 every month. But the Management team would offer a free admin app for trusted members which I was part of. I got accepted because I've been there for a year and a half and I had my reasons why I left the community.
For the wrap up, it's an opportunity for me to become admin here and here I am grabbing it by typing without any grammar check (LOL). Being an admin is not hard unless you aim for the advantages. Well I don't I aim for the advantages. I aim to become an admin because I love to help people and mostly ENJOY gaming.
P.S
I'm in Plague Fest community as well but I spend much of my time here because I have a large ping there, so yeahh. If you want to see, either go at the 24/7 DUST2 ASIA or 24/7 DUST2 ASIA DEATHMATACH. warlords ofcourse you silly Tongue
Good luck to me.
(May 05 2015, 05:48 AM)Keane Wrote:  You guys made an !ignore plugin, others wouldn't know unless you tell them or they would avoid it and keep the fight going on w/o any admin on. That happened.
if u really intend to help the community, u can do it even without admin ship like some of them too. if u came by any such acts, pls do report us at report section. But i would suggest that it will be better if u dnt get in others matters coz it will make things just worst. use !ingore to ignore those ppl and enjoy ur game.
Anyway, ur app will be evaluated soon. Pls have patience.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(May 06 2015, 12:15 PM)KINGKONG Wrote:
(May 05 2015, 05:48 AM)Keane Wrote:  You guys made an !ignore plugin, others wouldn't know unless you tell them or they would avoid it and keep the fight going on w/o any admin on. That happened.

if u really intend to help the community, u can do it even without admin ship like some of them too. if u came by any such acts, pls do report us at report section. But i would suggest that it will be better if u dnt get in others matters coz it will make things just worst. use !ingore to ignore those ppl and enjoy ur game.

Anyway, ur app will evaluated soon. Pls have patience.

Alright thank you Smile
IN-EVALUTION

Please be patient while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for admin candidacy.
I just got banned from scrim awhile ago, I had to cook dinner -_- Well it's a 50/50 percent not to be or to be an admin.
one time ban for "leaving pug without sub" not gonna effect anything at ur evaluation.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

Don't ban me in the future please Breadman I won't troll no more
(May 21 2015, 10:08 PM)KINGKONG Wrote: one time ban for "leaving pug without sub" not gonna effect anything at ur evaluation.

cool Big Grin
DENIED

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff. Feel free to re-apply later on in the future (approx. 2 weeks).

-CLOSED-