Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin app
Name: Bee Lor
Steam ID: Beelor911 A.K.A. "[c1ick]Gay-ly Hacker"
Timezone: Central time
Availability: 3 PM - 10 PM central time.
Tell us something about yourself: Been playing CSS for about 5 years. I am currently RANK: TOP 4 on crackhouse server.
Reason For Admin Application: Reasons why I am applying for admin is because:

1. Your crackhouse server is the only server I play when i play CSS.
2. I get called hacker, votebanned and votekick most the times when i play.
3. i enjoy playing with a lot of the "regulars" that plays on the crackhouse server often, and we all get along.
4. there were times of suspicious hackers and people who spams the mic, and id like to warn them about their annoying-ness but i cant do much.
5. Last but not least, i enjoy playing this server overall, and i just dont want to see it crash, so i volunteer to help out if you guys need any.

thanks Smile
There is plenty admins on crackhouse, and besides we don't get much hackers on the server nowadays. Don't need another admin on the server.
[Image: 76561198105434689.png][Image: 1448707_701.png]
[Image: 1448707_101.png]
(May 04 2015, 04:29 AM)|Psy|Style Wrote: There is plenty admins on crackhouse, and besides we don't get much hackers on the server nowadays. Don't need another admin on the server.

Good luck with the admin app! The more merrier  Tongue
(May 04 2015, 04:29 AM)|Psy|Style Wrote: There is plenty admins on crackhouse, and besides we don't get much hackers on the server nowadays. Don't need another admin on the server.
Easy bro Smile  we will decide about it. Smile 

Good luck!
Your app will be evaluated soon. Have patience
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(May 04 2015, 12:41 PM)KINGKONG Wrote:
Easy bro Smile  we will decide about it. Smile 

Good luck!
Your app will be evaluated soon. Have patience

thank you Smile i appriciate it.
(May 04 2015, 01:30 AM)beelor911 Wrote: Name: Bee Lor
Tell us something about yourself: Been playing CSS for about 5 years. I am currently RANK: TOP 4 on crackhouse server.

3. i enjoy playing with a lot of the "regulars" that plays on the crackhouse server often, and we all get along.
4. there were times of suspicious hackers and people who spams the mic, and id like to warn them about their annoying-ness but i cant do much.
5. Last but not least, i enjoy playing this server overall, and i just dont want to see it crash, so i volunteer to help out if you guys need any.

thanks Smile

"i enjoy playing with a lot of the "regulars" that plays on the crackhouse server often, and we all get along."
Who would you be referring too?
(May 05 2015, 04:03 AM)Hamaerox Wrote:
(May 04 2015, 01:30 AM)beelor911 Wrote: Name: Bee Lor

thanks Smile

"i enjoy playing with a lot of the "regulars" that plays on the crackhouse server often, and we all get along."
Who would you be referring too?

names that i can remember are, "<illa", "swedish chef", "caldacan", and few others that arent in mind at the moment.
IN-EVALUTION

Please be patient while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for admin candidacy.
Could you link your steam account to your forum account.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
DENIED

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff. Feel free to re-apply later on in the future (approx. 2 weeks).

-CLOSED-