Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin app
Name: Mayong
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:113601353
Timezone: (UTC+08:00)
Availability: I can spend 8-10 hours a day.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm a Filipino gamer. I've finished my studies in STI COLLEGE GLOBAL CITY with the Degree of BACHELOR OF SCIENCE in HOTEL RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT. I've been playing CSS since 2003 at PLDTPLAY server here in Philippines but on 2010 the server "Shutdown". Presently, I am an active player at WL-CSS ASIA SERVER.

Reason For Admin Application: This is my second time to apply for a admin. I want to help other players have a good experience playing online. This could only be possible if someone is monitoring those who are not following the rules. Trash talk, cyber bullies, trolls and cheaters shouldn't thrive in this site. I believe I can be an excellent admin, I've been an online game player for a long time and I understand the rules and regulations. I adhere strictly to good ethics online.The more the better .

Sexually Transmitted Infection college?
(Jun 05 2015, 09:01 PM)zyzz Wrote: Sexually Transmitted Infection college?
System Technology Institute brother ! Smile

IN-EVALUATION

Please be patient while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for admin candidacy.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
(Jun 07 2015, 05:47 PM)Black Blood Wrote: IN-EVALUATION

Please be patient while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for admin candidacy.

Noted sir bb. Smile

DENIED.

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to the WL admin team at this time. We do hope to continue seeing you in our servers and enjoying your time(:

Remember: anyone you see breaking the rules, you can report in our "Player Reports" section.
(Jun 20 2015, 08:41 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: DENIED.

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to the WL admin team at this time. We do hope to continue seeing you in our servers and enjoying your time(:

Remember: anyone you see breaking the rules, you can report in our "Player Reports" section.

Roger that ! Smile