Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  greetings and hello // ≫Me.oW≪
Star
Name: Kourosh Momeni
Timezone: Laguna Beach, CA
Availability: Sunday through Saturday, 10am till 4am. 
Tell us something about yourself: css is the only game i really play since highschool thats on a computer. aside from that, ive owned a Artic Tundra Wolf since it was a puppy till itgot bigger then my father.. Wink haha'
Reason For Admin Application: I had admin with "2MAN" a clan that was widly respected and loved by many, since the division of the clan, some of our members went to sfa to have admin, i have stayed loyal to WL pug 1~4, i dont go to any other servers, i know all the regulars, i deal with all the drama, and always give love when others hate and tell oters to be nice when they play. at times it would be nice to be able to use admin when none are avaliable since i am always around in the pugs, to fufill request of the majority playing in the pug, i.e. change warm up maps and other necessities. over the years that i had admin, i never abused my admin or thought to do silly things because i thought it would be funny, this can be verified if you like via 2man members still around and who have admin in sfa. i was offered admin in sfa, but did not want to tag up because my intrest was elsewhere (that being the WL pug's. I alone populate the pug to get a 10man going, this can be verified via regulars that come in the pug, who steam message me asking me to start a scrim up. my friends list is pritty much full, but i al always del older fokers in my friends list that play other games to contantly add peeople who come in and out of wl pug servers. i feel i do alot of promoting, and bring ppl from csGo to the Wl server to show them where the prefered sun is and they like and appritiate that i showed them the 4pugs which they would have never knew about if it was not for me.

im not sure what else to share off the top of my head, but hope to hear positive word back.
Thank you for your time, and for providing the WL servers.

Much love,
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]__█████████ [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]__█▄█████▄█ [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]__█▼▼▼▼▼█ [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]_██▌_______██▌ [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]__█▲▲▲▲▲█ [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]__█████████ [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]___██_____██ [/font]
IN-EVALUATION.

Please wait as we, the WL team, evaluate your application for admin candidacy.
Please be patient as these things can take quite a long time in some instances.
DENIED.

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to the WL admin team.
Your application is denied.