Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Users making plot to ban others.
Exclamation
Some users are making plot to ban others! When I connected to play in Minigames server, they were connected:  :  
ॐ ๖Yσďħɚ™๖ ॐ 
cAT
ThatNub
The Killer

And then, it happened: (annex print)

And all of users that are connecting, they banished.
Just look in your history log

I am _ChaKaL_ . I'm in top10 . I don't need to hack anything [Image: dodgy.png]

I wish that those responsible be punished!!!

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

You were annoying us and you were using an aim assistant it was very obvious.

Edit: I forgot to get a proof for your aim assistance but I will next time I catch using one. So don't go asking for a proof I didn't know it would get to this level.
Ban has already expired.

CLOSED
Thanks for reporting. They have been banned for abusing the votebanning feature. Chatlogs and sourcebans confirm their collusion.
I know my ban would last 25min. But it was unfair, and they could continue with that.

Thanks for your support! Smile
And cAT... I had just connect, and after you ban me in less than 1 min connected I stayed looking the "Server Status" and all who tried to connect, you guys just BAN: niñorata / Hidden #Insanity? / Kelyan . Maybe more.
Chakal, it's funny how a while back U and Samuel mc tried votebanning me, hypocrite. But let's not start a debate about this, do not respond.

edit: i'm not gonna post another just letting you know i've read below and i fully agree if that's the case, that's fine. I don't know how i irritated you though, maybe from winning but that's all i've done.
Peace.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Ok Ryz, that time I was really irritated with you. But I didn't do plot with other players. Samuel mc banned because wanted.
But I don't want to fight with you, I only want to play.

Let's play! Peace.
(Feb 10 2011, 09:01 PM)M. Bison Wrote: Do not respond to other ban appeals unless you've been given prior permission or have something valuable to contribute.*

<Close>
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]