Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Servers are up: What perks should we add for MG, DM and Snipers?
The servers went down for a bit earlier, they're up now.

We're also looking for some suggestions for donor perks on these servers. I was thinking maybe coloured names and additional money in certain maps for MG..

Go ahead and suggest stuff!

For more info about donations:
https://war-lords.net/showthread.php?tid=15336
(Jun 28 2015, 12:42 AM)Riser Wrote: The servers went down for a bit earlier, they're up now.

We're also looking for some suggestions for donor perks on these servers. I was thinking maybe coloured names and additional money in certain maps for MG..

Go ahead and suggest stuff!

For more info about donations:
https://war-lords.net/showthread.php?tid=15336

MG!?!? Damn i'll have to open my wallet then.

Colors sound cool af

How about a donor title next to your name?

I don't really have any good ideas but i'm looking foward to it!

And also will there ever be an option for GBP? instead of USD.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Maybe colored traces?
u guys could add a store with hats and stuff and restrict some of the stuff to donors only
I've been thinking about the store option other popular mg servers have for a while now. I personally think you should implement the store feature and make it so the real good stuff is for donors only like jerry said above.
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
Well in that case I want a hello kitty mask.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(Jul 19 2015, 01:19 AM)Angel Wrote: Well in that case I want a hello kitty mask.

[Image: il_570xN.639554696_dy5j.jpg]
[Image: mrpa43.png]
make AWPs Donor only, see all the hungry plebs throwing their money at you.
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
LOL, they probably will leave.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]