Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  admin application
name: < joker

timezone: central european summer time

steam id: STEAM_0:0:130867888

availability: during the day, since I work in the early morning

tell us something about yourself: I am an avid gamer, I have been playing counter-strike for about 10 years now (with some breaks in between)

reason for admin application: I have been playing mainly on your crackhouse deathmatch server for 3 years now (around 220k lifetime kills on the server), I would like to make the server even better as it is right now by catching cheaters, mute mic spammers and take care of racist people or people who ruin the fun for others.

thanks in advance, < joker
Nice to see you decided to apply lol. As I said, if you ever felt like applying, you'd have my full support! Good luck buddy!
[Image: 1249930_101.png]
IN-EVALUATION

Please be patient while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for admin candidacy.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Well it seems he has a good amount of experience on our servers which is nice. The main thing is that a fellow admin thinks this candidate is a good choice so I trust him. YES from me.
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
ACCEPTED.

Set your usergroup to Server Admin via: https://war-lords.net/usercp.php?action=usergroups
and read the pinned threads in the Server Admin Board.
If you have any question, feel free to add me on steam or send me a PM here on the forums.

Welcome to the team and we'll see you in-game!