Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Perm ban by console [unban appeal]
Hello yesterday, I tried to join warlords pug and i got banned by the console. I had left my hacks on by accident, seriously. I would love to be unbanned, never will I ever attempt to join with cheats ever again. All I want is to be able to pug on css once again without having to get some software like CEVO client. If you admins are so kind to unban me, even though I tried to join with hacks on, then thank you so much. If you see me in the server, you'll never see me hacking or being disorderly, I just want to be able to play css pugs again. I was just seeing if my hacks would be detected or not. In no way was I thinking of hacking on the pug server.

My Steam Name ; msconfig
Steam ID; STEAM_0:0:613295

Please and thanks, I hope I can get this ban appealed, I'll never attempt to join with any hacks again.
(Jul 26 2015, 02:04 AM)msconfig Wrote: Hello yesterday, I tried to join warlords pug and i got banned by the console. I had left my hacks on by accident, seriously. I would love to be unbanned, never will I ever attempt to join with cheats ever again. All I want is to be able to pug on css once again without having to get some software like CEVO client. If you admins are so kind to unban me, even though I tried to join with hacks on, then thank you so much. If you see me in the server, you'll never see me hacking or being disorderly, I just want to be able to play css pugs again. I was just seeing if my hacks would be detected or not. In no way was I thinking of hacking on the pug server.

My Steam Name ; msconfig
Steam ID; STEAM_0:0:613295

Please and thanks, I hope I can get this ban appealed, I'll never attempt to join with any hacks again.
EDIT; i have read other ban appeals and noticed that the likely chance of me getting unbanned is about 20%.. I hope you guys take into consideration that I WILL NOT ever do this again. Please take my word for it, I would just like to be able to play pug again on css, since csgo is getting boring for me. Thanks again.
U were fully aware of wat u were doing. Ur ban will not be lifted unless u get a new legit copy of css and GIVE UR NEW STEAM ID HERE BEFORE JOINING OUR SERVER. thank you.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(Jul 26 2015, 06:36 AM)KINGKONG Wrote: U were fully aware of wat u were doing. Ur ban will not be lifted unless u get a new legit copy of css and GIVE UR NEW STEAM ID HERE BEFORE JOINING OUR SERVER. thank you.

Why do servers now a day never allow an opportunity that actually works for me to be able to play again.. Who expects me to buy a new css and acc just to play on a pug server, never allow second chances. I mean imagine if you had hacks, and you had them running and misclicked on a pug server and got banned. It'd be a shame wouldn't it? Just try to put yourself into my shoes
(Jul 26 2015, 06:40 AM)msconfig Wrote:
(Jul 26 2015, 06:36 AM)KINGKONG Wrote: U were fully aware of wat u were doing. Ur ban will not be lifted unless u get a new legit copy of css and GIVE UR NEW STEAM ID HERE BEFORE JOINING OUR SERVER. thank you.

Why do servers now a day never allow an opportunity that actually works for me to be able to play again.. Who expects me to buy a new css and acc just to play on a pug server, never allow second chances. I mean imagine if you had hacks, and you had them running and misclicked on a pug server and got banned. It'd be a shame wouldn't it? Just try to put yourself into my shoes

Been in your shoes and have multiple accounts and wasted money because of it. The ban WILL NOT be lifted. Please puchase a new copy of CSS and post your new steam ID on the site.
DENIED
Okay so I have gotten a new account and css, but I still am banned what am I to do exactly?

steam id ;STEAM_0:1:21793578
(Jul 27 2015, 02:27 AM)msconfig Wrote: Okay so I have gotten a new account and css, but I still am banned what am I to do exactly?

steam id ;STEAM_0:1:21793578

Purchase a NEW copy of CS:S and post that steam ID up and the ban will be lifted on that account.
Posting steam ID's such as: "STEAM_0:1:21793578"  that already exist, will not get them off the ban list.