Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Grin
Hey guys, my name is HowZaT, and if you play on the Asian servers, you would've probably seen me around at some stage, most likely on the bottom of the leader-board Smile ive been playing on the wL servers for probably... 8 months now, and i have only started on the forums in the last 2 months. my interests include, helping people out, gaming, sports, and twitch.tv (of which i am a moderator of 5 channels). i am 16 years old and live in Brisbane, Australia, i was born in Canada and moved over here 5 years ago. when i leave school i wish to become a game developer. the main games i play are, csgo and css, i enjoy playing competitively. The reason for me submitting this is because, i am a long(ish) time player, and not many people know much about me, so i thought id share Smile
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
Hey there nice to meet u Big Grin
Minigames
[Image: 1527304_101.png]

Dust2 Deathmatch Asia
[Image: 1989480_101.png]
Welcome ^o^
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]