Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Cheating Kid?
So I had a feeling all my previous server bans were going to have a bad backlash but never to the extent where I've been flamed to the point where I was losing IQ points. So I'm just going to sum this all up in a few words:

I'm the most despised and hated player in Source

Sure, there are a few recorded videos on me 'cheating' like using aiming and vision programs that give me a huge advantage over players in public servers. So if that was the case, why is my account (I speak for both) not VAC'd? Is it because there's this delay that lasts over two years? Must be! Because I sure as hell don't know! But, even though, people in the CS community view me as an Outcast, a cheating no-life, fat, weeaboo without a reason to live on this damn rock we call a planet. I find it hilarious of their sheer ignorance of not acknowledging the fact there are players who are much better than myself and pull off plays that even I can not do or copy.

Oh and if you wish to flame the Holy Jeebers out of me, just add me and duke it out like gentlemen. Don't just yell at me and expect people to follow you around because, that only makes you part of the problem of the CS community. Sadly enough, they'll follow you anyway for being sheep without hearing my side of the story in full detail. So please, be civil.

So yeah, that sums up my pathetic day today. You can either give me more Hell on this thread, on my steam profile or on a private chat, or you can praise me. I can care less, but I can at least get this off my shoulders and letting it out of my system.

PS: I was bored so I wrote this crap.
[Image: tumblr_miqlcqZATp1s5307io1_500.gif]
Seem like a cool guy, haters gonna hate.
True with the VAC shit though.
People just can't pull the dicks out of their ass to admit it.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
VAC is not perfectly made.

There a few percentage of Innocent players who were suprised to get their account VAC Banned.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.