Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATTN: NW Officers!
I have not so recently figured out that most of the NW officers and and admins don't spend too much time if at all on CS or even these forums any more. So, either we need to get some new officers in with much more playing time or activity in general and/or get rid of NW. A lot of questions and requests are backing up with months of inactivity. I would like to offer my services seeing how I am currently a wL admin as well as a team member of NW. I would be more than happy to get the ball rolling again and get this team headed into the right direction. I know ppl have lives and are busy, but waiting months upon months for a simple request is a huge turn off for NW and for wL. I would like to help revive the clan by clearing a backlog of requests and continue forward with this great team. Thank you hearing me out.
[Image: giphy.gif]
No point reviving something which is dead ...
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
I do not share your opinion. I think that it is worth a try, most certainly I do.
(Aug 10 2015, 06:40 PM)Black Blood Wrote: No point reviving something which is dead ...

loool
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Aug 10 2015, 06:40 PM)Black Blood Wrote: No point reviving something which is dead ...

No need to be scared. It's alright now. No point in trying to prevent the inevitable ill fate for HDK by NW. Cool
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
(Aug 11 2015, 02:43 AM)KuYa Wrote:

No need to be scared. It's alright now. No point in trying to prevent the inevitable ill fate for HDK by NW.  Cool

sana buhay pa c |||||||||||||||||
(Aug 11 2015, 03:58 AM)Cure Wrote:
(Aug 11 2015, 02:43 AM)KuYa Wrote:

No need to be scared. It's alright now. No point in trying to prevent the inevitable ill fate for HDK by NW.  Cool

sana buhay pa c |||||||||||||||||

HDK wishes...
(Aug 11 2015, 01:40 PM)ryz Wrote: Nightwatch was good?

Since when? Smile

since you were in diapers son. Cool

i guess you haven't seen the images yet. here click this link

https://war-lords.net/attachment.php?aid=2529

DAYUUMMM HDK got OWNED by Night Watch. Good luck next time kid lmfao Sleepy
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
(Aug 11 2015, 08:12 PM)KuYa Wrote:
(Aug 11 2015, 01:40 PM)ryz Wrote: Nightwatch was good?

Since when? Smile

since you were in diapers son.  Cool

i guess you haven't seen the images yet. here click this link

https://war-lords.net/attachment.php?aid=2529

DAYUUMMM HDK got OWNED by Night Watch. Good luck next time kid lmfao Sleepy

Guess who I am in the picture :3
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
NW ftw!