Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Denied  Tashibee Admin App for MG
Name: Tashibee
Age: 13 years old Big Grin I feel i am mature as i have been admin on a server community similar to wL
Timezone: Est
Availability: As of now Anytime just send a steam message and i'll be in unless in a CSGO Comp!
Tell us something about yourself: Been on wL for a while now and The Mini Game server in particular. Been admin on many games like css, Minecraft, Gmod and More!
Reason For Admin Application: The Server I play on the most which is mini Games is going downhill. The server is lost for admins in fact the only admin I see is Naigel but is usually on when the server is calmer. You got mic spammers, Rule Breakers and Delayers that delay the round very much and makes the MG experience shitty. I was an admin on infinity community before it died. I got all good reviews about my work. After The ddos attacks wL lost a lot of players. Just trying to help make it like it used to be.
The Best Demon Around The Town! Need Me? Most Likely on MG!!! or Snipers. ITS ONWLY A GAEM, U DUNT HEFF TWO BEY MAEDWink[Image: 4148715_60x60.png?v=1400273816.98]
Good luck, Demon!

When things like stacking, mic spamming, racism, etc happens report it on the fourms the admins take action as soon as they can.

Once again good luck!
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
good luck broski
I see
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
Good luck demon!

(Aug 14 2015, 12:37 AM)Demon Wrote: You got mic spammers, Rule Breakers and Delayers that delay the round very much and makes the MG experience shitty.

If so you can report on forms or any admin including me.

Please link your steam id
Link : https://war-lords.net/usercp.php?action=steam
Minigames
[Image: 1527304_101.png]

Dust2 Deathmatch Asia
[Image: 1989480_101.png]
13 years old? Hmm I can't judge though since I've never played with you before. I'll assume you are mature as you say you are.
Good luck anyways.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Good luck my friend . biceps is all ways with u my friend ! Big Grin
haha finaly you did it. demon Wink
[Image: 1894265_101.png]
Wut r u rly 13 year old Oo i guess you rly mature because i thought you were at least 16
Good luck
Btw about bringing wl back to life, it's useless i guess, css is dead itself, 99% of people moved to cs go, that all
Play Mini Games in CSS for 3,5 years
Thank you so much for the good lucks. Means a lot.
The Best Demon Around The Town! Need Me? Most Likely on MG!!! or Snipers. ITS ONWLY A GAEM, U DUNT HEFF TWO BEY MAEDWink[Image: 4148715_60x60.png?v=1400273816.98]