Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention: HDK Members
It has come to my regards that there has been issues lately with a few members of another wL clan, Night Watch. I would like to let you guys know to cool down the trolling and leave them alone. If you guys wants to settle some things up, set up a match and if they don't accept, then we know we're better than them because we never refuse a match. Any further trolling on an NW post from any of you and you will have consequences. Thank you for your understanding.

EDIT: I look forward for NW to do the same and stay put aswell.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Yo, is this Cas's mixtape signing?
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Yes father cas.
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
ROGER THAT. Sense of humour. Laughing is good medicine.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(Aug 27 2015, 03:23 AM)KINGKONG Wrote: ROGER THAT. Sense of humour. Laughing is good medicine.

I agree
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
Is this only happening on the game servers or the forums too? Some nice no-no's can be given to people if they end up not listening.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Lets get it started in here...
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Aug 27 2015, 04:14 AM)Eternal Wrote: Is this only happening on the game servers or the forums too? Some nice no-no's can be given to people if they end up not listening.

As of what i know, it's only on fourms.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Already ask them for a match. The question is will they denied our request again
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
(Aug 27 2015, 12:34 PM)Black Blood Wrote: Already ask them for a match. The question is will they denied our request again

The question is will you guys get some players from North America to match our North America players if we're gonna get Asia players to match your Asia players? Otherwise how's it gonna be fair because most our players are North America, I tell you this everytime.