YES!
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RJU Broke Admin Protocol!
So,

Today I caught RJU breaking protocol. To start off, I want to say that I was admin in (wL) before and I still know the admin rules. (no, I did not leak the top secret stuff I've read). Anyway, today RJU leaked admin-related stuff. Here's a screenshot with proof:

[Image: Po6P6T3.png]

Some of you might be like "dafuq?" but what he sent me only prints for admins in game. RJU knows the rules and knows he's wrong too. Though, he did not feel I would report him due to our long time relationship, all the things we've been thru together *homo crap involved*, and all the dirty txt messages and photos we've shared with one another. I am sorry RJU but I cant let this one slide. Bison, please ban. Thanks!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Don't see anything wrong here broski.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I agree with Kyonpon.Nothing is wrong here.RJU didn't broke any protocol.
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
Tried to kill this community a while ago, didn't work and you're still trying to fuck us over now. Why are you even still here when 75% of the community dislike you. once a shitty admin, still a shitty player.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

I dunno if anything you wrote was true but if you really are long-term friends im disgusted and feel sorry for Ryan, he's a cool bloke.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
this thread is too autistic
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
LOL EPIC friendship!!!
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

its a flame thread, what a surprise
This guy acts like he is fucking 12.
[Image: giphy.gif]
flame thread xDDDD
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.