Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unban Appeal
Hello! Good day Admins,

I recently got banned from a PUG | MIX - Asia server because of internet issues. Apparently my luck has rewarded me again with bad internet so I had to disconnect. Although there wasn't a sub, I really needed to disconnect anyways. This has happening to me really frequent nowadays cause of cheap internet in our country. I hope you can work this out at any time. Thank You Very Much!

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:118353065

In Game Name:
FlameyS
"EyeSockDyk & IceWallowCome" - Degenerate Boglodite Reading This
You've been banned multiple times for this reason. The ban will not be lifted.

DENIED
The only reasons im getting banned is cause of my internet issues. Im trying my best to not get banned. Im not trying to be rude here, but im not you guys who have fiber internet. Give us some slack, we(the players)are not trying to get banned are we?
The rules must be followed.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Flame current if u have net issues try to avoid playing pug servers and try out pub servers until ur issues are over. Disconnecting in between causes a great disturbence to people playing the pug at that time.
Minigames
[Image: 1527304_101.png]

Dust2 Deathmatch Asia
[Image: 1989480_101.png]
I have a 2 hour ban, can u guys just remove that? PLS? Im actually really desperate if you can tell. Just a 2 hour decrease... That would be amazing
Banned Expired. In future, If a admin denies your ban appeal, please do not go on and beg for an unban...
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]