Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unban pls
Name: HowZaT

I was recently playing a PUG asia match on Dust 2. and i was having trouble with the sounds in game sounding distorted and echoing. i decided to play out the game. once the game finished, we went into the Warmup map, were i then disconnected to fix the problem, and got banned.
(i have since verifyed the games cache and the problem is fixed)

Thanks, HowZaT
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
(Sep 21 2015, 09:37 AM)M. Bison Wrote: We do a one time ban shortening to 3 hours for pug leave bans. It doesn't look like you ever took advantage of it. I went ahead and shortened the ban to 3 hours.

It seems You already taken advantage of shortening your pug ban.
Next time please join spectator mode before you disconnect when you go back to warmup.  

Please wait for a root admin to review your ban appeal.
[Image: 21103919493_c13c1c093d_o.png]
(Oct 01 2015, 01:27 PM)Macha Wrote:
(Sep 21 2015, 09:37 AM)M. Bison Wrote: We do a one time ban shortening to 3 hours for pug leave bans. It doesn't look like you ever took advantage of it. I went ahead and shortened the ban to 3 hours.

It seems You already taken advantage of shortening your pug ban.
Next time please join spectator mode before you disconnect when you go back to warmup.  

Please wait for a root admin to review your ban appeal.

i dont think "taken advantage" is the right set of words, as the one time i asked for my ban to be shortened, was legitimately caused by a severe thunderstorm. and i disconnected straight away because i knew i would need to verify the games cache which usually takes 2-7mins.

also i saw that Steroid got unbanned without any second thoughts, in the same pug for disconnecting.
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
If you have 3 or less bans within a 1 month interval, you get an unban. If not you get a reduced ban.

You only get to use it once every 30 days. You already have, he hasn't.
(Oct 01 2015, 02:20 PM)Riser Wrote: If you have 3 or less bans within a 1 month interval, you get an unban. If not you get a reduced ban.

You only get to use it once every 30 days. You already have, he hasn't.

fair enough, but if its for a legitimate reason i should get it shortened... i cant help that there was a thunderstorm, or that my game files decided to sound like someone was strangling a cow.