Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riser cheeter
George Of The Jungle, post: 111921, member: 3094 Wrote:yolo swag 420 blaze it fgt

Btw: I would keep an eye on cucubelu, he got banned from another server for walling. And the admins won't undo his ban.

[Image: rlgt3l.jpg]
You kept typing out "he is walling" like a huge troll for hours...eventually a stupid admin believed you. You big meanie!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 111924, member: 15378 Wrote:You kept typing out "he is walling" like a huge troll for hours...eventually a stupid admin believed you. You big meanie!

[Image: wkfz21.jpg]

Oh yeah, I did that. Obviously he agreed with me. Power to truth!
cucubelu, post: 111924, member: 15378 Wrote:You kept typing out "he is walling" like a huge troll for hours...eventually a stupid admin believed you. You big meanie!
AHHAHA. I am laughing so hard at this.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Sup Kakidoodle, glad to see you back on the forums! Umm yeah, Im not online on my account that I normally am on because of Steam CrapGuard. Add me here without a comment, Steam ID: PhoenixYakumo no underscore, just copy paste. If you can't find me, search for the group "Sol Allied Defense Force" and you' hands down find me there, if not.. you're blind and find me at Team Gensokyo.

And Riser, don't worry I won't defriend you because you were a hax0r with sc1ss0rs. You're still a bud, Yukari-sama approves.
[Image: tumblr_miqlcqZATp1s5307io1_500.gif]
Welcome to the club!
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
REALLY !!! THIS IS HAPPENING?:confused:
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

Happened. Poor Riser and his 44 account all mushed up!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
there is a justice in the world!
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!! You flamed me for using some pathetic scripts and you fucking used an aimbot or walls or whatever, all you do is shit talk the petty cheaters and go ahead and do it yourself? Suck my flappy vagina you pathetic fuck. That is all.
Riser, post: 111904, member: 992 Wrote:Damn, this reminds me of when Rival got VAC banned.
Haha, you saw that steam group I made for you? I stole it from rival's

Double post

FenKeN, post: 111905, member: 1546 Wrote:lolnoob
Oh fenken I forgot ur name on steam -_-
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]