Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Denied] Application For HDK
(Oct 04 2015, 07:13 AM)hZm Wrote: [DENIED] - It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our team. Feel free to re-apply at a later-stage.

Nah I dont think I will apply again. Maybe if I got time. I didnt had any trials and u rejected me. Maybe u rejected me coz I was griefing in BlackBitch's team. Anyways see ya.
Good job red, can't imagine what would've happen if he was accepted.
Hi Horcrux,

We don't hold "trials". Also don't bother re-applying if that's your attitude.
[Image: Ragamuff.png]

(wL) 24/7 Office |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET:
[Image: 1560438_101.png]
1. Not sure if this application was a serious one since you were constantly griefing me for a few pugs already.
2. I dont accept toxic players into HDK.
3. Sort that attitude problem of yours in game and out of game.
4. Lets say you got off the hook the past few pugs. I was ina good mood. Caught grefing on our server again, lets say it will be more than a warning from us
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
(Oct 05 2015, 05:45 AM)Black Blood Wrote: 1. Not sure if this application was a serious one since you were constantly griefing me for a few pugs already.
2. I dont accept toxic players into HDK.
3. Sort that attitude problem of yours in game and out of game.
4. Lets say you got off the hook the past few pugs. I was ina good mood. Caught grefing on our server again, lets say it will be more than a warning from us
Cant really explain why I was griefing and that was my first time coz i was really hungry and didnt wanna get banned. And I am not toxic if you have the time to ask a few people. And I apologise for that attitude, it wont happen again.
LMFAO
[Image: 76561198118858492.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
(Oct 06 2015, 11:57 AM)Cristlol Wrote: LMFAO

Stop laughing and get better my friend.
toxic he is
(Oct 06 2015, 05:02 PM)y4bl0w! Wrote: toxic he is

u kidding me? haha
Can someone just lock this thread LOL
Dont Forget To Join NeSSy Fan Club
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/welovehentaiandfuta