Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion  zero gravity dust2 deathmatch??
title says it all.. i just thought it would be fun..

maybe not gravity actually set to 0.. maybe like 100 or somthing

this might be my worst suggestion yet.. lol
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
Nope.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Im sorry but that just sounds horrible lol
Okay
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
I'd have more fun playing minesweeper
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
just to clarify, i was pretty much asleep when i wrote this.. omg this idea is horrible hahahahaha
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.