Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin abuse....
i was waiting in spec for an hour to play. i finally joined, and only ended up playing a round before getting moved to spec by an admin because i didn't get a kill while fully flashed. He told me to move to .spec or he would move me, obviously i didnt move because i found that extremely unfair, like wtf. obviously i dont know what admin it was, that moved me but i started being abusive in admin chat, which i shouldn't of done, but still, that's pretty fucked up, and id like something to be done. or a least a decent reason as to why this happened.

Match page - https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/36295 (im pretty sure it was the last or second last round where this happened)

im kinda getting sick of abusive admins.
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
Courtesy my friend.

Mayong timed out and you were 3rd in the queue. Mayong came back 1 round later asking for his spot back. Octane and Morose who were both in front of you in the queue both typed .spec and went to the back of the queue. Instead of you giving up your slot, you continue to played the game for 2 rounds before painkiller decided to move you to spec in place of Mayong. Pretty much how I saw the situation. No admin abuse from painkiller at all. Just a sportsman behaviour. Unlike you, you decided to flame painkiller in admin chat for quite a while, count yourself lucky he didn't act on those words you said to him.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
(Dec 19 2015, 02:45 PM)Black Blood Wrote: Courtesy my friend.

Mayong timed out and you were 3rd in the queue. Mayong came back 1 round later asking for his spot back. Octane and Morose who were both in front of you in the queue  both typed .spec and went to the back of the queue. Instead of you giving up your slot, you continue to played the game for 2 rounds before painkiller decided to move you to spec in place of Mayong. Pretty much how I saw the situation. No admin abuse from painkiller at all. Just a sportsman behaviour. Unlike you, you decided to flame painkiller in admin chat for quite a while, count yourself lucky he didn't act on those words you said to him.

i had been waiting for an hour, haw was i third in queue
i played for 1 round not 2
nobody asked for a slot back, and if they did, i wouldve given it back, i ALWAYS give peoples slots back no matter what
i got told to move because i didn't get the kill, thats exactly how i saw it. nobody said anything at all about any slot

did you even watch the demo?
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
I was in the game with you... Two people was in front of you hence why they join in before you. Those 2 have also been waiting for the same period of time as you. If nobody said nothing about the slot, why do you think those 2 subbed out to return the slots to Mayong.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
yo howzat pls stfu ur dumb, noob and lame as fuck dawg

kinda getting sick of shitties like u
(Dec 20 2015, 07:40 AM)NASAastronaut Wrote: yo howzat pls stfu ur dumb, noob and lame as fuck dawg

I think u need to calm down and get away from this thread if u have nothing to share on the topic. Do not provoke anything stupid here. ARE WE CLEAR ?
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(Dec 20 2015, 07:40 AM)NASAastronaut Wrote: yo howzat pls stfu ur dumb, noob and lame as fuck dawg

Learn some basic spelling and grammar, then you can talk to me.
Have a good day.
well howzat you are popular for spoiling the pugs..
Many times i have seen you go afk for rounds.
And then you do .spec in each pug asking for subs.
like 2 days ago you were in warm up match and just went to spec when map changed...
so its good in my opinion if they move you in spec.
[Image: mrpa43.png]
(Dec 21 2015, 04:57 AM)Dragon Wrote: well howzat you are popular for spoiling the pugs..
Many times i have seen you go afk for rounds.
And then you do .spec in each pug asking for subs.
like 2 days ago you were in warm up match and just went to spec when map changed...
so its good in my opinion if they move you in spec.

well, i apoligise for being AFK

but most of the time when im in spectator when map changes, its because the map is downloading.. because my pc has to download the maps every time i want to play them for some odd reason, i am not a person to .spec just because i dont like a map, i like every map in the map pool, except cpl_fire, so i have no reason to do so.

and doing .spec then asking for a sub isn't an uncommon thing especially if there are like 4 people in spec. normally i do .spec then .need, and join back

and just because i "am popular for spoiling pugs" means i should be moved to spec as soon as i join??
I think they should lock this thread since Black Blood already clarified this "situation"
Dont Forget To Join NeSSy Fan Club
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/welovehentaiandfuta