Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  BAN APPEAL
I had to disconnect because of black out. Electricity didnt came back till late afternoon. I hope you guys can get this sorted out.
"EyeSockDyk & IceWallowCome" - Degenerate Boglodite Reading This
(Oct 25 2015, 09:22 AM)FlameCurrent Wrote: I had to disconnect because of black out. Electricity didnt came back till late afternoon. I hope you guys can get this sorted out.

Before, I did a Ban Appeal cuz apparently I got banned from getting kicked for high latency... And... and... Im pretty sure that when you get kicked you wont get banned. So may I ask why i got banned? I shoukd of had an unban thing saved if It wasnt for that. So, basically what Im trying to say is... You guys owe me an unban.
Flame seems like u haven't go through some of our server rules well or u didnt heard some of our admins' call on ur last appeal well enough or may be u dnt understand. let me explain u things again.
1. Once u got a ban for any reason other than hacks, u can have shortened  ban upto 3 hrs by admins. this implies only to ur FIRST PUG BAN in the server ONLY.
3. U can unban or shorten ur ban, if u have 3 or less pug ban in a month.https://war-lords.net/thread-15688.html
2. Any other bans related to problems (ping, ISP, Electric, Foods, pc or laptop crash, toilet etc.)  from ur side, is on your own responsibility.
3. If the ban was due to HOST issues, we might discuss for it or we would lift the ban without discussion.
4. There is no Owing system in our server.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(Oct 25 2015, 02:41 PM)KINGKONG Wrote: Flame seems like u haven't go through some of our server rules well or u didnt heard some of our admins' call on ur last appeal well enough or may be u dnt understand. let me explain u things again.
1. Once u got a ban for any reason other than hacks, u can have shortened  ban upto 3 hrs by admins. this implies only to ur FIRST PUG BAN in the server ONLY.
3. U can unban or shorten ur ban, if u have 3 or less pug ban in a month.https://war-lords.net/thread-15688.html
2. Any other bans related to problems (ping, ISP, Electric, Foods, pc or laptop crash, toilet etc.)  from ur side, is on your own responsibility.
3. If the ban was due to HOST issues, we might discuss for it or we would lift the ban without discussion.
4. There is no Owing system in our server.

Ohh I see, but may I ask why did i gof banned when I was kicked?
Votekicked = 5 mins ban
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(Oct 25 2015, 10:49 PM)KINGKONG Wrote: Votekicked = 5 mins ban

I got banned cuz of high ping. Does that count?
(Oct 25 2015, 11:59 PM)FlameCurrent Wrote:

You got banned cuz no one subbed you after you left.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(Oct 26 2015, 12:44 AM)Angel Wrote:
(Oct 25 2015, 11:59 PM)FlameCurrent Wrote:

You got banned cuz no one subbed you after you left.

Yeah the fact that I am KICKED, that should mean that I only have a 5 min ban instead 24h. one... HMMMMMM... And I noticed that when I accidentally leave, nobody ever joins in. Even the fact that I already issued a .need while others who leave for no f*cking apparent reason, always get a miraculous sub... Coincidence? I think not Angel, I think not!
No one owes you an unban, like I said in your previous appeal: don't play if you have bad internet.

Just a reminder, PUG bans are no more shortened/lifted/dealt with anymore by admins.

DENIED