Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban appeal
Today, i joined in cs_office Asia server with my recently steam id:STEAM_0:0:1615900980 and i am non-steamer , in this id i am 9 rank in cs_office and after some time i quite it then i tried to connect with this server with my previous steam id:STEAM_0:0:1594532311 with my PC with aliases "New GUY" in which i was permanently banned in this year for hacking but the message came again so quite it , after that i tried to connect with recent steam id:STEAM_0:0:1615900980 to play in your server i got the same message like smac eye test voilation even i did nothing with this id guys please help me i think it recheck my aliases cus i have same aliases with recent steam id or banned me again .
Name:fraz
recent Steam id:STEAM_0:0:1615900980
currently rank 9 in asia cs_office

MY MISTAKES: FIRST=i did cheating in your server with my previous steam id in previous months
Second=i tried to reconnect today with my previous steam id with my PC
SO i banned again for my previous mistake i appologies for my mistakes Please unbanned my currently id in which i did nothing.
SORRY FOR THE WEAK ENGLISH
[Image: sig.php?player_id=100&background=10]
Actually i was banned with this steam id:STEAM_0:0:1594532311 the same thing happened with me again and again it show me eye test voilation with this steam id :STEAM_0:0:695056584 after playing a lot for 2 , 3 month without anyreason and now this happened with me again with recent steam id :STEAM_0:0:1615900980.
My one mistake they banned my other steam id too after playing on them after passed months.IS this server have a problem they keep banning me or its in rule?
i think only non-steamer are getting this problem.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=100&background=10]
On https://war-lords.net/thread-15204.html
(Apr 19 2015, 10:03 AM)M. Bison Wrote: The ban appears to be valid. Purchase CS:S on steam to play here again.

Which means buy a legit copy of the game not just create another nosteam account.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]