Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Suspicious Waller and AimAssistances (Maybe)
Server: 24/7 Deathmatch |ASIA|
Map: De_Dust2

Player: aOf anOnT
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:12033905

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a680kc...sh/aof.dem

I'am not sure okay? I recorded this demo because I got wall bang by him 2 times through the side doors. Sorry I couldn't record the rest becuz I was playing at that time and recorded after I got shot in the wall.
[Image: 2217295_101.png]
i didnt view the demo, but i think it will be inconclusive evidence
side doors always get wallbanged in deathmatch
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
(Jan 06 2016, 11:39 AM)HowZaT Wrote: i didnt view the demo, but i think it will be inconclusive evidence
side doors always get wallbanged in deathmatch

Ik that but thats not that he prefire the walls. He shot atleast 1 through the wall w/ a deagle.
So wheres the suspicious part? I watched the entire thing.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Well 2 lazy to find it but if you focus through his crosshair you will understand. I don't know if he just know where their heads are and shooting their head very easily w/ a deag.
Thats y wrote "I'm not sure". For some reason at the beginning of the demo.. Hes actually scoping to his teamm8 for some reason and at the doors he was I think ready for it but no it was his teammate.