Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  HowZaT: team stacking in PUG
https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/36968 - he switched teams during halftime (skip to right before the end of the pug to view it).
you really are desperate to get me banned aren't you?

tbh i dont know how i swapped teams, you can clearly see me say in chat "how the fuck did i get on this team" or something along the lines of that.
me getting swapped didnt cause an rws imbalance either, so as far as im concerned it doesnt really matter

thats my thoughts, if an admin feels different, thats up to them
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
Howzat I have warned you many times about your behaviour in pug. So here is your final warning

1. You and your .spec to end the pug match is not allowed.
2. Changing Teams during a live pug is not allowed.

Since that match ended at half time ( When you switch), I am just going to half your punishment since your a regular and definitely know the rules pretty well..
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
You should've banned the crap out of that dude since he knows the rules much
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
y4bl0w! Big Grin