Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i would like to join he team
Wink
Hello everyone, ghost is now here, i play on servers everyday at night till morning, i play mostly on your popular maps and pug server, youl see me play on 10pm on my time so morning to you guys, well keep up with the good work wL hopefully i can be part of this clan Smile
(Jan 18 2016, 04:47 AM)ghost_theus19 Wrote: Hello everyone, ghost is now here, i play on servers everyday at night till morning, i play mostly on your popular maps and pug server, youl see me play on 10pm on my time so morning to you guys, well keep up with the good work wL hopefully i can be part of this clan Smile

what region do u play in?
"EyeSockDyk & IceWallowCome" - Degenerate Boglodite Reading This
philppines, im always in everyday at 10 pm here
This is the staff applications forum, if you are looking to apply for adminship, you need to follow the correct format to do so. https://war-lords.net/thread-1068.html

If you are looking to join a certain clan such as HDK or Nightwatch, etc. (HDK applications are closed)
You need to follow their guidelines to apply to join their team and post in the CORRECT sub-forum.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
how can i join wL??? cuz this the only server i play on
Warlords is a community and server host, there is no need to "join" Warlords apart from signing up to this forum. Everyone is welcome to play on the servers Smile
[Image: Ragamuff.png]

(wL) 24/7 Office |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET:
[Image: 1560438_101.png]
(Jan 19 2016, 03:52 AM)ghost_theus19 Wrote: how can i join wL??? cuz this the only server i play on

We do have a group for people who play on our WarLords severs
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Feel free to join that!
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
ok thank you, is there a wL clan??? so i can change my gamer tag to wL
War-Lords is a community and wL is a tag players use to show support of the community!
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
WOW THANKS ALOT Smile
ill do real good to help out to wL, and someday ill try for admin when im ready Smile thanks wl u guys are the best keep up the good work