Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insight Of Nightwatch Members
Didnt know this was going behind the scenes of Nightwatch mmebers until revealed today by a certain member that left Nightwatch o.0 ALl quote is directly quoted from those members. (Ya more than 1)

"He told me, next time dont fight HDK wearing a NW clan tag"

"Oh I forgot. He told me that if i set a match next time don't face HDK or face another clan like shadows"

" so <_____> created a new clan name Rebellion. We gonna match shadows for more practise before we NW face again with HDK"
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
...wat
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
don't delete my posts
Yeah so they would know more about your retardedness.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Feb 10 2016, 12:15 PM)y4bl0w! Wrote: don't delete my posts

Don't flame...
[Image: giphy.gif]
What this issue ? And what HDK and NW ? Newbie here.
(Feb 11 2016, 02:07 AM)Nest Wrote: What this issue ? And what HDK and NW ? Newbie here.

Two clans, don't see a issue though.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Feb 11 2016, 03:16 AM)ryz Wrote:
(Feb 11 2016, 02:07 AM)Nest Wrote: What this issue ? And what HDK and NW ? Newbie here.

Two clans, don't see a issue though.

ok Rolleyes
ooh drama.. Big Grin
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.