Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Approved  jERRY Admin App
Name: jERRY (or john)
Timezone: CST
Availability: Everyday

Tell us something about yourself: Some of you may know me but If you don't, Hi I'm Jerry. I'm a college student at the moment and have a passion for CSS and wL servers. I'm really laid back and have a goofy personality. I like to joke around most of the time on the servers with my friends and have fun. I have played quite a bit of wL according to my stats (lol).

Reason For Admin Application: Well, I have applied before and was denied. I understand now what it is to be an admin on wL. I actually have admin on the Popular Maps server and have read the guidelines and other posts regarding admin use. I have also gotten comfortable with the admin menu and know how to handle kicks/bans/mutes/gags. I also would like to contribute my feedback to the applications and such on the website. I never felt like it would appropriate to do so because I'm not really an official admin. I have to admit I can appear immature in-game when I'm playing with my friends but that would never affect how I use my admin. I treat everyone with respect as I would want the same. But yeah, I'd love to help out on War-Lords and ensure the servers have a fun, hacker-free environment.
+1 Good luck on your evaluation.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
IN-EVALUATION
APPROVED

Welcome to the War-Lords Admin Team!
Read all the pinned threads in the admin board before using your admin