Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  account got banned .. without any reason
steam id- STEAM_0:1:98647386
reason- SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Test Violation

plz see to it sir, i never used any sort of hacks or 3rd party software ... plz unban my account . i am hoping for a sooner action from your side. 
Thankyou,..
Be patient and wait for a root admin to reply.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
Question
ok brother ... actually lastnite when i went online in game , as i connected to the server .. it showed me that i am banned.. , i got so afraid that i wont be able to play again ...  Sad
root Admin.. plz come online soon brother, and take my request into consideration .. 
thankyou
(Mar 13 2016, 12:17 AM)rahul_chawla16 Wrote: steam id- STEAM_0:1:98647386

plz see to it sir, i never used any sort of hacks or 3rd party software ... plz unban my account . i am hoping for a sooner action from your side. 
Thankyou,..

Lying doesn't help with your case..
(Mar 14 2016, 05:06 PM)Riser Wrote:
(Mar 13 2016, 12:17 AM)rahul_chawla16 Wrote: steam id- STEAM_0:1:98647386

Thankyou,..

Lying doesn't help with your case..

bro ...if i would use any sort of hack .. i wil get vac banned automatically, why would i risk my steam account for a hack ??? and if i would have really hacked then i wont have wasted my time posting a thread here... hope u understand .... 
Shy
VAC isn't perfect, it may or not detect the cheat injected with the game. Same with SMAC but both AC are good at detecting hacks
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Mar 15 2016, 10:48 AM)Sibrox Wrote: VAC isn't perfect, it may or not detect the cheat injected with the game. Same with SMAC but both AC are good at detecting hacks

no brother, actually VAC is the best anti-hack system introduced by steam ... and its never wrong Smile