Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Unban
Well, I haven't been on wL in quite a while as to my account being banned. I'm gonna start off by saying yes I did get vac banned on my dyslexia account with 2k hours on source. I did cheat on source and I only did it once and got vacced same day, but I never would on wL. I had logged into one of my friend's accounts and thought hey why not give it a try and connect to wL, well he hadn't told me he got banned from wL for a bunny hop script. So now that I bought a brand new fresh account with the whole cs collection for my new main account, I tried joining wL and still got the same bunnyhop violation script ban etc. So I'm guessing I'm logged in for ip bans now. I would love to be back on wL with this brand new account, as my other one I think I played over 1k pugs or something. Really miss the community, thanks for the help and get back as soon as you guys can !  Big Grin

Old acc that is vacced (in case you need it) : STEAM_0:0:56039682

New fresh acc that that I will only be on from now on : STEAM_0:1:167203986
[Image: tumblr_mh9l7unL3i1rxvd0do1_500.gif][Image: 83daa06f53a272e45fd74f9c5b72004b.png]
You should have posted your account on the forums before attempting to join any of the servers. Link your new steam account to your forum account and wait for a root admin to reply.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
Damnit dys, you know better than that bro!!! XD
[Image: giphy.gif]
Removed ban for STEAM_0:1:167203986.