Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  gabe blatant cheater blatant blatant
(Apr 16 2016, 05:27 PM)Jackie Wrote: 1)Please don't fight here.Sought out your matters on STEAM.

2)No player can be Banned without a proof so please provide a proof.

Hi Jackie, as I said I will be allocating several a proofs to this thread with their suspect tic rates of the player Gabe.

Also there is proof in the trends and correlations in the stats but we won't just go off that. Also, there are several witness testimony that could be available including that of wL pug admins. A proofs coming soon.
I will also be awaiting a post about juke box, cause you said he hacked too, it just seems fair Smile
(Apr 17 2016, 06:12 AM)gabe. Wrote: I will also be awaiting a post about juke box, cause you said he hacked too, it just seems fair Smile

u cant hide
Not hiding man, I'm obviously right here.

I'm not the only one you accused of hacking so post them too.
It's a total pain in the ass to go through demos, but if you are confident of his illegitimacy, would you not be more than glad to sort thru the demos and make recordings of segments of the undeniable hacking? Again, it is a total pain in the ass, but I'm sure all you need is 1, 2, maybe 3 clips of the undeniable hacking, right?
(Apr 17 2016, 01:58 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: It's a total pain in the ass to go through demos, but if you are confident of his illegitimacy, would you not be more than glad to sort thru the demos and make recordings of segments of the undeniable hacking? Again, it is a total pain in the ass, but I'm sure all you need is 1, 2, maybe 3 clips of the undeniable hacking, right?

yes I already have some clips and im digging some up that I already reviewed before. I'm also working all week so my time is limited. Anyone can feel free to do the same. It's a little harder to bust for walling you need to really understand cheating, still, he is very omniscient and looks at people through walls from in a lot of what I've found. But just find a clip of his random headshots and slow it down to 1-2% and watch the magic. He does toggle a lot which is common for successful cheaters
I just got banned carb, congrats sir.
(Apr 18 2016, 06:45 AM)gabe. Wrote: I just got banned carb, congrats sir.

gabe these kids are full of it
(Apr 19 2016, 10:41 AM)digidon401 Wrote:
(Apr 18 2016, 06:45 AM)gabe. Wrote: I just got banned carb, congrats sir.

gabe these kids are full of it

lol i saw you got banned for ghosting dude, bullshit
I believe I have proof of gabe hacking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIZn5nLenFE
take a look how his mouse moves almost solely across the x axis and then y axis. i have compared this with other footage, and both he and typical players move their crosshair across both axises at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aITACC0SHQ
here he is approaching B from jail. he accidentally traces a player behind a corner who is jumping from upper to lower. i think this confirms carbs suspicions that he uses wallhacks. he then goes on to make another kill, then does a random 360, and waits for an opponent behind the wall to peek. after this round, the T team calls bullshit on him, and tries to initiate a votekick. this round of his is what people label as his "miraculous game sense"

pair the above round with the following rounds:

this is the next round, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riYJvzRSBuw after he was called out. he is the last one alive on his team (everyone is watching) and he is standing in literally the same spot as he was in the round above. he has the same weapons. awp and deagle. here he plays like someone with a 2 rws. he doesn't approach the site with any of that miraculous skill that he had before. he doesn't bother looking upper so cautiously like he did in the above video where he traces the player through the wall (obviously accidentally, once again).

finally, compare this below video with the video where his crosshair whips across the x and then y axis. an enemy makes themselves visible near the catwalk, and in return, gabe files his deagle at the ground without making an attempt to move his mouse. when he does, he moves his crosshair across both the x axis and y axis at the same time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2gS0Ifh010

this is the pug:
https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/40035

in this pug (and as seen by the above demos) 4 of the 5 (and i am not counting myself) opponents call hacks. this includes zion and griz. we all know the usual people who call hacks etc, but this pug from the past made the list grow. also, i uploaded these videos the other day, and was reluctant to post them because i didn't review them enough, but after re-watching them with a fresh mind i believe they definitively show that he is using something to give him an advantage. it also seems like someone reviewed the clips already and commented on the videos. just add another +1 of people who think he hacks...