Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Resolved  Ban Appeal
Dear Admin or anyone with a higher authority

Good afternoon, i have written thes ban appeal concerning a ban that i have found out about 4.50 pm on 16 April 2016. I would like to ask for your help and will provide as much information as i can in this appeal

I usually play on the 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch Asia server and 24/7 [ASIA] warlord server. I did not receive the ban when i was in the server, i only found out about the ban when i started up CS:S this morning and tried to join a server and was shown an error box saying that i have been banned due to SMAC Eye Test Violation (Roll). The last time i have played on your server was on Thursday, 14 April 2016, i was playing with some people like Tartar , Sola_16 and Orange12.

I am not sure why i got the ban as i have never used any cheat programs or illegal software whenever i am in game nor will I ever decide to do so. I will never risk losing one of the games that i Love to play or the means to play with some amazing friends that i have met and made while playing this game

I thank you for taking your time to read this appeal of mine and i will appreciate any help given to me. I will respect your decisions and will not be mad at your choices. If your require any more information please contact me, an so again i thank your for yaour time

Sincerely,
Sulf
SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Test Violation (Roll) was the reason for your ban. Cheating bans are permanent. With that being said, please have patience while a root admin can look at it further.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Dear Warlord Team,

I Hereby Represent S.K.l.P Clan would like to back up our clan member "Sulf" that all of our member did not use any cheat or hacks or any other cheats, all member of S.K.l.P clans plays with fairness and spirit to play fair and square we play for fun and would like to be given a chance to play and test our skills on Warlord server.

S.K.l.P Clan stand together in this and we are ready to take responsibility if you have any prove that we use any kind of cheats in your server

Please feel free to inform us of any misconduct from our member but we assure you that none of us would or want to use cheat in other people server

Best Regards,

Red Thunder
S.K.l.P Representatives