Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asian servers are giving me over 300 ping
Route 1 gives me over 300ms while route 2 gives me 250+ms. I am a PLDT subscriber and they said in the post about upgrading the server, PLDT subscribers are supposed to get more stable ping, my old ping when playing in the server gives me 40-80ms.

Is there anything I can do? For the last 2 weeks I am playing on AUS servers and I am getting 200ms.
I don't think I said anywhere that the ping will get reduced, I just said that the lag will finally be gone.

Anyway, Bison will be looking at a new route which will be way more stable for PLDT users.
(Apr 23 2016, 05:07 PM)Riser Wrote: I don't think I said anywhere that the ping will get reduced, I just said that the lag will finally be gone.

Anyway, Bison will be looking at a new route which will be way more stable for PLDT users.

I don't remember you saying it and I never said that you said it lol

"Please use route1 if latency is the same. Gamers on Philipino ISP PLDT.com probably get better ping on route2."
-Mr. Bison
There is a difference between "High with stuttering" and "High ping with smooth gameplay"

Riser and Bison never mentioned a ping decrease from ours.

Some players may have lower ping, but would possible have an unstable connection on route1 so they created route2 and v/v
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.