Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Got permanently banned for cheating for w/e reasons
hey y'all

So I got an account from my friend with the steamid STEAM_0:0:28520871. Later the day I realized that he was in a wL server in warmup mode with like 7/10 slots and decided to just join with that acc because I was to bored to switch to my main account.

Well, trying to join a message instantly popped up ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=678009625 )
I was simply shocked thinking my friend gave me a banned account so I wanted to try and join with my main account later and once again got that message.
My main: STEAM_0:1:56034069
Im not smac banned on both of these accounts and I haven't ever joined a server with any other account in my whole life.
So yeah I wanted to see the date of my ban hoping I wasn't triggering it with anything. I went to the ban list on your website and checked that for possible reasons.
So I entered my SteamId checked and this window popped up when I clicked on my name: http://prntscr.com/azvmja
I was wondering what the hell all of those accounts are and what they have to do with me.
I ofc checked them out and the first 3 accounts on the list STEAM_0:1:119718387, STEAM_0:1:548284 & STEAM_0:0:70109549 are accounts that I haven't ever seen in my entire life. Now heres the thing: STEAM_0:0:955837 & STEAM_0:0:9932413 are accounts of a guy that has added me a few days ago, I played 2 maybe 3 pugs with him (I think i even have the demos) but he deleted me a few days afterwards.
So how can you even connect me with him even though we played pugs LITERALLY at the same time.

I also thought that Razer Synapse might be the reason for why I got banned. I have that enabled all the time to check the statistics of my keyboard and also some macros for other games.

Anyway, played my first pug here in april 2015 when there was basically nothing else then some russian mixes. My 16.62 RWS is also pretty normal.
This is for sure not a manual ban but the fact that it says I got smac detected is pretty weird because why the fuck am im not offically smac banned then?

That moral talk is probably useless but im first of all just hoping for an actual reason for why i got banned so I can proof everything a bit better.

peace, julz
please wait patiently for a root admin to review your appeal further
[Image: 2330665_201.png][Image: 2282018_201.png][Image: 2368627_601.png]
(May 03 2016, 09:36 PM)michaelsexualasian Wrote: please wait patiently for a root admin to review your appeal further

How long do you think is it gonna take? I'd love to play because it's the only possibility to play good pugs on source, and looking at the staff member list root admins are not online a lot :/
Removed ban only for STEAM_0:1:56034069.
Thanks a lot!
I would also like to address that boeyea was an account of mine i borrowed to julz to play skyrim, i just wonder why is it banned since i have 0 affilation with veeti